Business analysts play a significant role in project success.
Trained and certified business analysts are a valuable asset to any organization.
CBAP certification is a significant investment in terms of time and money. Each participant invests easily up to 10000 USD for getting the training, preparing for the certification and paying the certification fees.
How do you choose your CBAP certification partner?
Here is a 20 point checklist which will guide you to make an informed decision.
- Does the partner offer a success guaranteed training? A success guaranteed program ensures you / your employees are mentored well for the certification
- Are the trainers industry recognized as experts and a practicing BAs? Practicing business analysts can provide significant insight into practical business analysis problems.
- Does the course fee include IIBA® certification fees?
- How many past participants from the institute have completed CBAP® certification?
- Are there a large number of IIBA certification practice questions available for participants to practice post-workshop session?
- Does the institute provide multiple simulation tests for CBAP?
- Is the course complimented with e-learning based on BABOK?
- Are there associated mind-maps?
- Are there audio books for participants?
- Are the trainers themselves CBAP certified? Non-certified trainers cannot assist you much with the preparations.
- Is the organization an EEP of IIBA?
- Does it offer business analysis and requirements engineering toolkit which contains useful templates for BA’s day to day job?
- Is the course based on BABOK version 3.0 which is an industry accepted standard for the performing BA?
- What has been organization’s past program feedback? And is the organization willing to provide the reference to past participants for feedback?
- Does the organization provide you pre-class study material to enhance the effectiveness of the learning during the classroom session?
- How long has the organization been conducting the program? The longer the organization’s experience in conducting the program, the higher the maturity of the program.
- Are the pieces of evidence of the completed programs available on the website of the organization?
- Is the course based on a case study based approach? Case study based approach allows participants to relate to a real-world problem.
- Are the sessions recorded for future reference?
- Does the institute provide ongoing support beyond the training?
Lastly, you can compare Adaptive with other prominent training organization.