Research after research has proven a simple fact – Training makes difference to organizational performance. Training improves team capability which results in better productivity and profitability for the organization. Trained professionals execute projects with increased efficiency. Trained business analysts undoubtedly have a broader perspective of the BA techniques and approaches.
Some of the main advantages and benefits you will acquire when dealing with Adaptive are:
- Proven capabilities – Adaptive has successfully completed over 300+ business analysis and requirements engineering workshops. Our BA trainers come with cumulative experience of more than 100 person-years. Adaptive has significant expertise in helping clients in their business analysis and requirements engineering competency development. Adaptive has been associated with the world’s largest paints manufacturing company for improving their business analysis and requirements engineering competency.
- Excellent feedback – Adaptive workshops have received excellent feedback. Sample feedbacks are available at http://adaptiveus.com/ feedback
- Practitioners who train – All Adaptive trainers are practicing business analysts who have implemented and been practicing BA concepts for improving BA competency for its clients. All of them are proficient in requirements engineering activities and tools and are CBAP® certified.
- Personalized attention – With Adaptive, you are assured of personalized attention from every member in Adaptive. We take pride in the fact that almost all our clients have come back repeatedly to us for their services.
- Case study and in-class exercise-based approach – The program completely follows Case study-based approach and all the concepts are covered with the help of real-time case studies. It also covers all essential BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Test Automation Tools, and Requirement Elicitation.
- Responsive to client needs – Course and program content can be enhanced to meet Client specific requirements
- BA eLearnings –Adaptive has developed eLearning production on Business analysis and requirements engineering concepts for continuous learning.
- Accreditations – Adaptive is a Premier Endorsed Education Provider for International Institute of Business Analysis (iiba.org), Canada and International Institute Requirements Engineering (www.IREB.org), Germany.
Factors to consider while choosing your BA learning partner
|Are the trainers recognized as thought leaders and practicing BAs?
Practicing business analysts can provide significant insight into practical requirements engineering problems.
|Are the trainers themselves CBAP / AAC / CPRE certified?
Non-certified trainers cannot assist you much with the preparations.
|Are the trainers having more than 20 years of strong industry experience?||Yes|
|Does it offer requirements engineering toolkit which contains useful templates for RE’s day to day job?||Yes|
|What has been the organization’s past program feedback?
And is the organization willing to provide the references of past participants for feedback
|Does the organization provide you pre-class study material to enhance the effectiveness of the learning during the classroom session?||Yes|
|How long has the organization been conducting the program?
The longer the organization’s experience in conducting the program, the higher the maturity of the program.
|Are the evidence of the completed programs available on the website of the organization?||Yes|
|Is the course based on the case study based approach?
Case study based approach allows participants to relate to a real-world problem.
|Does the course cover modeling tools and techniques in detail?||Yes|
Why should you choose Adaptive as your BA skill partner?
As a Premier Endorsed Education Provider (EEP) for the IIBA, Adaptive US, helps professionals to prepare for and succeed in their certification exams. Adaptive US is one of the market leaders when it comes to BA online training in ECBA, CCBA, AAC, and CBAP and also gives the option of success guarantee where without paying an extra penny you can undergo the training all over again if you fail.
For more details about plans and registration, you can visit the Workshop Calendar.