Do you know that certified BAs earn more and progress faster?
As per the latest salary survey of IIBA
- CBAP Certified Professionals earn 13% more
- There is an 11% increment in salary for certification holders than the overall average salary
- The expected salary increase is in the range of 10-15%
Certification provides independent verification of one’s knowledge on a subject.
Benefits of certification:
- Be globally recognized for your competency in business analysis.
- Better job prospects.
- Better salary.
- Better career growth
- Opens door to global career opportunities and fortune 500 organizations
- Better skilled in BA domain
- BA is the fastest growing career opportunity for IT professionals.
- People with domain experience can move into IT sector by becoming a business analyst.
A recent survey by IIBA indicates that certified professionals earn 16% more than their peers.
You can find real-life stories of professionals on how certification transformed their careers here
Value one receives by going in for certifications are:
- Maintain a culture of continual learning for yourself
- Have the courage to be judged on your knowledge by an independent body
- Give confidence to your partners that when they are looking for a qualified business analyst, they are talking to a professional who has understood the subject reasonably well and pursued it further to get certified
Which BA certification?
There are multiple BA certifications. Adaptive offers BA certifications from IIBA®, Canada.
Benefits of IIBA certifications are:
- The largest professional body for business analysts
- More than 30000 members
- IIBA certifications are the most recognized BA certifications in the world
IIBA currently provides 3 levels of certifications:
- ECBA – For entry-level BA professionals
- CCBA – For BA professionals with 2 to 3 years of BA experience
- CBAP – For BA professionals with 5+ years of BA experience
- We are focused only on Business analysis skill enhancement
- We have experts who are authors, speakers and subject matter experts in this domain
- The First time Success rate is 97% and Overall Success rate is 99% – CBAP, CCBA, ECBA
- Customer Centric – your goal of getting certified is our goal as well and we guarantee your success
- Great customer reviews
- Still, need to find a reason why you should partner with us – Compare us with our next best competitor.
See this video on how has certification transformed careers of business analysis professionals globally: