$250 OFF COVID Offer - Ending soon - Apply Coupon "COVID250" Now
CPOA Certification Training
BUILD GREAT PRODUCTS AND DELIVER VALUE WITH CPOA
CPOA training & certification enhances your employability by demonstrating a solid understanding of the Product Ownership Analysis Fundamentals.
With Adaptive's support, become a proud CPOA in the very first attempt!
CPOA Certification Training Overview
Adaptive’s CPOA Certification Training course provides highly focused exam preparation support for IIBA Level 1 – CPOA exam candidates through sessions fully aligned to the IIBA CPOA along with Exam Preparation Tutorials.
This is a highly interactive training conducted by CPOA qualified expert instructors.
The learning resources, study plan, exam tips, question bank and exam simulators are fully aligned to the CPOA exam pattern and equips CPOA aspirants to prepare effectively, identify areas of weakness and face the CPOA certification examination confidently.
What You Will Learn
- CPOA Exam Preparation Process
- In-depth understanding of Product Ownership Analysis, Framework, Context and 25+ techniques in IIBA-CPOA
- Understand roles and responsibilities of a POA practitioner and how to apply Agile and product ownership analysis
- Practice CPOA knowledge based questions
- CPOA exam application process
- Tips to ace the exam in the first attempt
The CPOA certification training is suitable for individuals who work as Product Owners/Business Analysis Professional, support Product Owners in their work, execute Product Ownership related work, those considering a Product Owner career path, current CCBAs/CBAPs
Training Program Eligibility
- Good command over English language and good knowledge of business and IT
- Computer with mic and speaker
- High speed internet (> 2 Mbps) and noise-free stationary environment
- Residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, Crimea Region of Ukraine are not eligible to take IIBA exams
I want to pass the good news that I was offered my first actual BA role this week. I mentioned pursuing Adaptive ECBA Training and it gave me good talking points. I am looking forward to taking the exam in the near future. Thanks for your support!I would not have been able to do it without your support. Highly recommend Adaptive US
Adaptive was instrumental in my passing the ECBA exam. LN was an amazing instructor who took the time to teach us the skills, but how to apply them. He filled the classes with practical examples, made an interactive learning environment, and challenged us as we tackled the material. I wouldn't have passed had it not been for Adaptive and LN.
Adaptive US ECBA program made studying easy for me. After the instructor-led courses, and the learning tools, the practice tests took away my anxiety of test day and I was fully prepared. I was able not only pass the exam on the first try, but I didn't even second guess any of my answers. Highly recommend Adaptive US for all the test takers!
I aspired to become a BA, post my Masters. I diligently applied to 500+ jobs but none translated into a job. I figured out that there was a gap in my resume, knowledge and skill-set for a BA.I enrolled with Adaptive US for the ECBA online training which helped me immensely by boosting my confidence and improving my communication skills. The exposure to the BA domain, the knowledge, and the tips were the main reasons I was able to get a job by the end of the 5 weeks training session.Having experienced Adaptive’s training with LN as the chief mentor, I consider it to be the best.
Adaptive US ECBA course is amazing, the instructor-led classes, the material, the videos and, the test quizzes are all so thorough that when you test it feels no different then taking one of the quizzes at Adaptive. Follow the study guide in the course and you will have no problem passing your test the first time. The online tutorials and classes helped a lot in understanding of BABOK V3. I am so pleased with the course that I am signing up for the CCBA course this May for the instructor-led classes in August.
While looking for a BA course I found Adaptive US and enrolled for their ECBA training. The training was perfect as it gave me a sound understanding of the BA concepts. With my newfound understanding of the BA role, I secured a permanent job as a Systems Analyst in the company that I was interning with. I was confident that I was heading in the right direction and within 2 months of getting ECBA certified, I bagged my first full-time BA job.I am ever thankful to Adaptive as their ECBA training propelled my BA career and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to become a BA.
100% Session Run Guaranteed
IIBA approved courseware
IIBA CPOA based Study Guide
Make learning fun with CPOA Flashcards
20 hours of Live Instructor Led CPOA Training
Revisit what you learned
6+ hours of CPOA Video learning
Learn on the go with CPOA Audiobooks!
We support you till you Succeed
Exhaustive 440+ CPOA Practice Questions
Live Exam Prep Tutorials for 4 months
- Participant and Faculty Introductions
- Course Intro and Test Taking Tips
- Intro to Product Ownership Analysis
- Agile Product Management
- Key Terminologies
- Domains and Techniques Overview
- Backlog Refinement
- Business Cases
- Collaborative Games
- Decision Modelling and Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Human-Centred Design for Products
- Job Stories
- Kano Analysis
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Minimal Viable Product
- Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
- Product Backlog Management
- Product Roadmap
- Real Options
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Stakeholder Lists and Maps
- Story Mapping
- Value Modelling
- Value Stream Mapping
The POA Framework
- Apply Foundational Concepts
- Cultivate Customer Intimacy
- Engage the Whole Team
The POA Framework
- Make an Impact
- Deliver Often
- Learn Fast
- Obsess about Value
- Concept clarification and questions discussion with faculty
LN Mishra CBAP
Mentor to 800+ IIBA Certified Business Analysts. 24+ years of Professional Experience in BA. Part of IIBA V3 Exam Committee
Tom Tomasovic ECBA, CBDA, AAC
Agile BA Practitioner, CPRE Certified. B.S. Chemical Engineering – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 26+ years of BA experience
Upcoming CPOA Instructor-Led Live Sessions Program Schedule
For corporate group training, please send your request to info@AdaptiveUS.com
USA, Canada, Europe, South America, Africa, Middle East, India
7 PM to 10 PM ET (New York Time)
Coupon - 2021YE300 for Year End Offer of $300 - Book For Any Month
Products offers tremendous opportunities to improve businesses. Product Owner Analyst is a role where one can contribute to the organization's strategy, its offerings, its revenue, and its margin by developing successful products. It offers great opportunity to interact with many stakeholders, develop innovative solutions and improving existing products.
The demand for Product Analysts is at an all-time high and the benefits are worth taking-up product analysis as a career choice.
As a Product Analyst, one will always have a challenging and a new job role or project in hand due to the uniqueness of each problem in varied companies. The CPOA certification from IIBA is a popular certification for jump-starting a career as a Product Analyst. Some of the benefits of getting CPOA certified are:
- CPOA is framed rightly to suit the needs of an entry level Product Owner Analyst focusing on requirements analysis, modelling, requirements life cycle management with good amount of emphasis on modeling concepts and tools. According to the 2020 IIBA Salary Survey Report, professionals with CPOA Certification earn 11% more than non-certified professionals.
- CPOA is an established credential and makes a Product Analyst's competence known and recognized globally by peers and management.
- It provides better career growth and job opportunities
- The knowledge and skills acquired through the CPOA certification enables one to become an effective and efficient BA.
- It demonstrates continuous dedication to the profession to prospective employers.
- It helps POs achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency.
- Business Analysis is one of the highest growing occupations, with 14% growth projected between 2014-2024 *Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- It also gives a positive feeling and enhanced confidence about achieving a milestone in one's PO career.
The CPOA certification from IIBA is aimed at business analysis professionals who are new to the product analysis space. It is a competency-based certification based on CPOA Guide.
- No Work Experience required
- No prior domain expertise required.
- Agree to Code of Conduct. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- No references required
Adaptive US provides CPOA application review and filing support too. As part of the Adaptive US CPOA training program, the coach will guide you through the entire CPOA application filing process.
- The ECBA certification is for:
- Individuals who want to become a BA
- Students enrolled in BA academic programs
- Professionals transitioning into business analysis
- Functional managers who manage BAs
The application for CPOA Certification Exam happens through the IIBA website. The detailed steps on how to fill the IIBA application form in the IIBA website can be found here
The CPOA certification is achieved after appearing for the CPOA exam, which is 1.5 hours long. The exam has 60 multiple choice questions with only one correct option. The CPOA comprises of knowledge-based questions.
The ECBA cost is as follows:
First attempt ECBA exam fee is $110.00 USD for IIBA members and $235.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents.
ECBA Certification Cost - Components and break up:
|Membership fee||As per the country of residence (Between $55 to $139)|
|Exam Fee||$250USD||$375 USD ($125 more than members)|
We typically recommend 60-80 hours of preparation after attending the CPOA training session. Follow the below given process to ace the exam:
- Prepare a schedule and stick to the schedule (Download the CPOA exam study preparation plan from SuXeed)
- Start your preparation with the Adaptive CPOA study guide
- Take up one chapter at a time from the Adaptive US CPOA Study guide and test your understanding with the chapter end knowledge-based questions
- Complete the IIBA application filing
- Revise the concepts by reading the Adaptive US CPOA Study guide 2/3 times
- Attempt the 4 Adaptive US CPOA simulations comprising of 60 questions and review incorrect answers. In total, Adaptive provides 400+ CPOA model questions to test your preparation
- Once you score about 85%+ in the CPOA model questions, you are ready to appear for the CPOA exam
- Book your exam dates 3 or 4 weeks later, preferably on a Monday
- Take the exam and become a proud holder of the CPOA credential
All candidates who wish to take IIBA certifications must read and agree to a mandatory Code of Conduct prior to applying in order to be able to proceed with your application. For more information on this, please visit: iiba.org
There is 125 USD discount for IIBA members on the examination fees.
There is no official data from IIBA to answer this question as IIBA does not disclose this information. However, from our experience and the experience of our past CPOA participants, we know that it is safe to assume that the ECBA exam passing score is more than 70%. Hence, we suggest targeting 85%+ in the CPOA mock tests in order to be successful in the CPOA final exam.
Yes. It is allowed.
The CPOA exam candidates will be notified immediately on screen once they submit their computer-based exam. For those who fail the exam, they will be provided with additional information, specifically the domains that require their attention.
You may take the exam up to 3 times within the 1-year application expiry period. There is no wait time between exam sittings. If you take the exam all 3 times and do not pass, you must wait until your application expires before you can reapply.
- CPOA certificate programme gives professionals the opportunity to learn key principles that will help them manage the hurdles of designing successful products.
- By acquiring core POA abilities, this certificate assists professionals who work as product owners, support product owners in their job, execute product ownership related activities, or are considering product ownership as a career route to reach their goals.
- CPOA Certificate holders will obtain tactical skills to improve product development processes armed with knowledge of important tools and methodologies such as product roadmaps, value stream mapping, user storey mapping, minimum viable product, and storey decomposition.
- Integrating product ownership and business analysis
- Understanding roles and responsibilities in product management
- Applying Agile and product ownership analysis