Empowering Divas with Dreams on this Women’s day – Our small way of giving back from Adaptive
If you are a woman aspiring to be a business analyst or are already in the BA profession, try to answer these questions in a jiffy:
- Are you still reminiscing over that IIBA Certification that you have always wanted to do?
- Are you looking for getting trained from the BA experts in the industry?
- Are you contemplating over training sessions without travelling and taking it from the comforts of home while getting the best resources and mentors to learn from?
- Are you looking to go over your classes again after they are over?
- Missed one of the classes, but looking to go over them on demand later?
- Are you looking for a self-paced learning solution which would fit your busy schedule?
- Are you looking for a compact and efficient study guide to ace the certification in the first attempt?
- Are you hunting for those mock certification questions which will guarantee passing in the very first attempt?
If your answer was a resounding ‘Yes’ to most of the questions, we have a surprise for you this Women’s day!!
Women in today’s world are independent thinkers who no longer require coercing when it comes to career decisions. They are self-reliant in every respect and are capable of juggling many tasks at the same time. Although 365 days of the year may not be sufficient to thank a woman for all the contributions she makes to society, it certainly adds value to dedicate a day to her. The International Women’s Day, held on March 8th, is a celebration of respect, appreciation, love and care towards women.
We at Adaptive are committed to empowering women globally by taking up higher goals in their career while managing personal and professional life.
This international women’s day, we would like to inspire and empower all the women in the BA world, to engage in meaningful career development by giving a cash back of 10%, up to a maximum of $50 on all our products.
Our core values at Adaptive US Inc. have always been centered around empowering women and bringing the best in them. The very fact that more than 60% of our work force comprise of women is a proof of this. Our work from home option for mothers have enabled them to get back to their career and handle both home and profession side by side, without having to compromise on either.
Education, participation and the use of technology are enablers for change and we leverage the right combination of these in our BA trainings to bring women to the fore-front.
24 hours is a way too short period for appreciating or recognizing the tasks that women do. So, we are really happy to inform you that this offer would last for 15 days, till 22nd March 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Applicable on all purchases for all our Queens and Princesses (Female customers)
- 10% cashback with a limit of max $50 discount
- Valid upon submission of a Government issued identity proof. This should be mailed to Info@AdaptiveUS.com
- Cashback will be provided within 1 week of purchase
- Valid for next 15 days from 8th March 2018
Don’t you want to make the most of this opportunity? Cherish this Women’s Day with Adaptive US.
No more reminiscing. Be the career-oriented woman that you have always wanted to be!
Let the wings in you get stronger , may you fly to higher goals , and see bigger worlds.
Happy women’s Day to all the Super Stars.
About Adaptive US (Think BA. Think Adaptive.)
Adaptive US provides CBAP, CCBA, ECBA and other business analysis certification training online and consulting needs for Individual or Corporate either online or offline. Adaptive US is an endorsed education provider of IIBA®