IIBA AAC Exam Pattern – IIBA Agile Analysis Certification Exam
The IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, AAC certification is the newest certification and the first one for agile analysis offered by IIBA. Agile is a high growth area, and IIBA foresees this trend to continue. So, AAC might soon become the most sought-after certifications for agile business analysts to excel in the corporate world.
This new competency-based certification recognizes your development of enhanced capabilities in Agile Analysis.
IIBA AAC exam focuses on
The IIBA®-AAC exam is weighed across four domains and consists of 85 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions to be completed within 2 hours:
- Agile Mindset – 30% (25 questions)
- Strategy Horizon – 10% (9 questions)
- Initiative Horizon – 25% (21 questions)
- Delivery Horizon – 35% (30 questions)
The above study areas also include about 30 questions on techniques.
IIBA AAC Exam Pattern:
- 2-hour remote online proctored exam
- 2 hours long exam
- 85 multiple choice questions.
- scenario-based questions.
- It is competency-based and aligned with Agile Extension to BABOK guide.
IIBA AAC Exam location/ Mode
You can take the AAC certification exam from home with PSI Online Exams. You just need to have a video camera and internet connectivity in your PC/Laptop.
The link to register for your exam is –
The ‘Do Not’s’ of the AAC Certification Exam
- Do not expect many questions straight from Agile Extension to BABOK guide
- Do not attempt until you have mastered the basic knowledge, understand agile and follow rules – and have completed the self-assessment (see ebook).
- Do not attempt until you have successfully answered typical analysis-related outcomes and activities questions in the sample quiz.
- Do not expect the exam to be easy
- Do not expect to have the luxury of time
IIBA AAC Exam Prep Tips – Agile Analysis Certification (AAC) Preparation Process & Tips
About Adaptive US
Adaptive US provides CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, CPRE, AAC, and other business analysis certification training online and consulting needs for Individual or Corporate either online or offline. Adaptive US is an endorsed education provider of IIBA®, Canada and IREB®, Germany.