Adaptive Inner Circle is an endeavor to support business analysts to perform their role effectively at their workplaces.
No matter which initiative you are in, as a Business Analyst it is crucial to avoid ambiguities, capture all the necessary information and communicate them in a manner which can be easily understood by your stakeholders.
Time and again BAs have reported several problem areas which are reducing their efficiency at work and we are addressing them all for YOU with our Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Offers You:
Skill building trainings on
How to craft winning resumes
How to ace your BA job interview
Managing stakeholders, writing requirements effectively and more...
Tools training on tools which every BA must know such as
Balsamiq and more...
- On the job mentoring - Stuck with your work deliverables? Don't worry! Discuss with our experts and get expert guidance on how best to resolve it!
- 1200+ job aids (templates, guidelines and checklists) - Whether you are a Business Analyst looking at effectively executing BA work, deriving better insights from data, improving organization processes or improving the information security aspects of your organization, Adaptive's Inner Circle Library has all the job aids that you need!
The job aids and live instructor training have been designed by Adaptive’s experts with 25+ years of experience specifically to enhance your efficiency and effectiveness as a BA at work!
Adaptive’s Inner circle is a ONE STOP SOLUTION to becoming a HIGH PERFOMING BA!
No Contract, Cancel Any Time on Your Account Page
Terms and Conditions
- Inner Circle Pro members can join any 2 live BA skill building sessions scheduled for a particular month, where as Premium members can join any 2 live BA skill building sessions + No Contract, Cancel Any Time on Your Account Page + 2 On the Job BA mentoring sessions scheduled for a particular month.
- This product is going to be system-based access for 1 user only.
- Refunds are not applicable on Inner Circle Pro and Premium products.
- Access to Inner Circle will be given within 1 business day of purchase of the product.
- Inner Circle Subscription Cancellation
- Students can cancel their Inner Circle subscription in their Thinkific Learning Portal by going to My Account>Billing>Subscriptions>Cancel
- The subscription will then change to "Cancelled" and students will automatically lose access to the associated content at the end of their billing period.