Peter Johnson, CBAP
Part of BABoK v2 and V3 Author Team
Part of BABoK v2 and V3 Exam Committee
Founder of IIBA New Jersey Chapter
30+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst
Peter Johnson is a Certified Business Analysis Professional with over 34 years of experience spanning across geographies and verticals.
He has worked in varied roles covering Business Analysis, BPM and BPI and Director of IT systems as well as product marketing. He has mentored and trained many professionals in shaping their career.
Significant Business Analysis Responsibilities:
• VP Founding member IIBA New Jersey Chapter
• Team lead for the Practitioner’s Review of BABOK v3 draft.
• Actively involved in the exam questions review committee for new ‘Level 3’ certification program.
• A versatile trainer and speaker at conferences such as BA World, BA South Africa, and BBC.
• Exposed to a broad array of business challenges and cultures through consulting, training and speaking engagements in North America, Europe, India, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Jamaica.
• Dedicated to learning and mentoring with regard to emerging technologies, management styles, collaboration techniques, customer experience design principles, capability maturity, complex problem resolution, business modeling and organizational change.
• “BA to CA—Pushing the Boundaries from Business Analysis to Change Architecture”
• “Dynamic Business Case” presented at Business Analysis Symposium for Southern Africa (BASSA) in Cape Town
• Business Analysis World in Washington DC, New York and Boston
• Agile Transformation Summit in Miami
• Building Business Capability in Las Vegas
• Rutgers University Professional Science Masters Program