1. Introduction to requirements engineering 20Q’s
2. Understand System Context 20Q’s
3. Elicitation 20Q’s
4. Documenting requirements 20Q’s
5. Documenting requirements in natural languages 20Q’s
6. Model based requirements documentation 45Q’s
7. Requirements validation 15Q’s
8. Managing requirements 30Q’s
9. Requirements tools 10Q’s
CPRE stands for Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering, a certification provided by International requirements Engineering Board (IREB), Germany (www.IREB.org). This is the most widely acknowledged certification for requirements engineers. There are more than 20000 requirements engineering professionals certified in CPRE Foundation Level examination world-wide.
Following are some of the benefits of becoming a CPRE
Be recognized for your competency in requirements engineering.
Requirements engineering is a growing career opportunity for IT professionals.
People with domain experience can join IT sector by becoming requirements engineers.
Better job prospects.