CBAP Eligibility / Requirements
Following are the eligibility criteria of CBAP certification:
- 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years aligned to tasks mentioned in BABOK
- In 4 out of the 6 BABoK Knowledge areas, minimum 900 hours of experience
- 35 hours of Professional Development in the past 4 years aligned to BABOK – Most IIBA approved EEP CBAP training provide these PD hours.
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- A Signed Code of Conduct with IIBA