The Product Ownership Analysis certification (CPOA) programme recognizes the combination of Business Analysis and Product Ownership, as well as an Agile mentality, in order to maximize value. In this blog, we will describe in depth information abut IIBA CPOA Certification.
Certified Product Ownership Analysis is the first certification from IIBA regarding Product Ownership.
The CPOA program gives students the opportunity to learn key concepts for creating successful products. Product Ownership Analysis (POA) is a discipline that has been investigated and analyzed and has a set of methods, processes, and procedures for achieving effective results. POA entails the application of specific procedures as well as the development of important competencies, and it gives the framework, tools, techniques, approaches, and basic Agile values to Product Owners, Proxy Product Owners, and team members.
Product Ownership Analysis (POA) is a discipline that consists of a set of techniques, processes, and procedures that help teams build and deliver excellent goods and services for their customers and stakeholders, using tried-and-true practices from a variety of disciplines.
- CPOA certificate programme gives professionals the opportunity to learn key principles that will help them manage the hurdles of designing successful products.
- By acquiring core POA abilities, this certificate assists professionals who work as product owners, support product owners in their job, execute product ownership related activities, or are considering product ownership as a career route to reach their goals.
- CPOA Certificate holders will obtain tactical skills to improve product development processes armed with knowledge of important tools and methodologies such as product roadmaps, value stream mapping, user story mapping, minimum viable product, and story decomposition.
- Integrating product ownership and business analysis
- Understanding roles and responsibilities in product management
- Applying Agile and product ownership analysis
- A Signed Code of Conduct with IIBA
- Pass the CPOA exam.
For members, the exam fee is $250 for IIBA members.
For non-members, the exam fee is $389.
For Corporate members, it is $210.
You may also wish to become an IIBA member, which costs $139 in much of North America and Europe, and less in many developing nations. IIBA members get a $125 discount on exam fees, as well as several other benefits.
IIBA has authorized training institutes such as Adaptive US to teach CPOA courses. From IIBA’s list of endorsed education providers (popularly known as EEPs); you can see a list of nearby or online training courses and upcoming exam prep opportunities. These courses generally align to the exam syllabus and based on the CPOA Exam Guide.
CPOA certification is based on the following pattern:
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- Knowledge-based questions
- The exam is of 1.5 hours duration
Steps to become a successful CPOA in less than 3 months
- Take IIBA approved training on CPOA (Week 1 to 4)
- Study CPOA Study Guide and Practice CPOA questions (Week 2 to 8)
- Get your application approved (Week 6)
- Take the CPOA test and be a proud CPOA (Week 10)
CPOA does not require recertification.
About Adaptive US
Adaptive US is the world's #1 IIBA Certifications training organization. We have helped 1100+ students complete IIBA certifications. Adaptive US provides CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, AAC, CBDA, CCA, and CPOA online training, question banks, study guides, simulators, flashcards, audiobooks, digital learning packs across the globe.
Adaptive US is the only training organization to offer success guarantees and all-inclusive plans for its workshops.
- World's largest BA publisher and assessments provider.
- Premier Partner to IIBA, Canada.
- 1000+ certified BA professionals.
- 300+ BA workshops - 6000+ BAs trained.
- Our trainers are part of BABoK V3 authoring and exam committees and have served 200+ top-notch clients including Wells-Fargo Bank, Credit Suisse, HP, CGI, AXA, AkzoNobel, Ness, Unisys, etc. We are proud to have a 100% key client retention rate.
To be the most admired business analysis solutions provider in the world.
To help our participants and clients succeed in their business analysis career and endeavor.
Delight customers through innovative, timely and cost-effective solution.