Peter Johnson CBAP
Part of BABoK V3 Authoring and Exam Team
Founder of IIBA New Jersey Chapter
30+ years of Business Analysis Experience
LN Mishra CBAP
Mentor to 450+ IIBA Certified BAs
24+ years of Professional Experience in BA.
Part of IIBA V3 Exam Committee
Lora McCoy CBAP
Regional Director, IIBA Central Americas
Former President – IIBA Oklahoma Chapter
22+ years of BA experience
Adaptive US – World’s #1 IIBA V3 Certification Training Provider
Adaptive US is the only training organization which offers success guarantee for the participants. It has helped close to 500 BA professionals to achieve professional success in business analysis domain.
Adaptive US currently offers online training, study material, question bank, simulators, flash cards, Application simulators, Exam Prep tips, Personalized Exam Prep Plans for CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional), CCBA (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis), ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis), AAC (Agile Analysis Certification) and CPRE-FL (Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering-Foundation Level).
Being the world’s largest BA publisher and assessments provider, we are more than capable of helping you reach the highest pedestals in the business analysis arena.
- CBAP Training – CBAP is the 3rd and the highest level of IIBA certification. The CBAP certification exam is conducted to test your understanding in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) V3, fluency in BABOK terminology, and knowledge of the tools and methods those are a part of a Business Analyst’s toolkit. CBAP requires 7500 hours of business analysis experience in last 10 years, 35 hours of instructor led training and 2 references.
- CCBA Training – CCBA is the 2nd level of professional certification by IIBA for business analysis practitioners. Being a business analyst with CCBA certification, you get a competitive edge over others and sign yourself up for a swift ascent into middle management positions. CCBA requires 3750 hours of business analysis experiences in last 7 years, 21 hours of faculty led training, and 2 references.
- ECBA Training – ECBA is the entry level business analysis certification from IIBA. The ECBA certification recognizes that you are ready to develop your knowledge and business analysis skills to practice business analysis profession. ECBA does not have any work experience and reference requirements as eligibility criteria.
- AAC Training – IIBA’s Agile Analysis Certification is a step to answer the growing need to support organizations implementing agile. It targets mid-level BA practitioners in the agile space. Being a BA professional, your knowledge and skill set on agile business analysis will be an added advantage, enabling you to deliver better business outcomes, faster.
- CPRE Training – Developed by the IREB, the CPRE-FL is a personal certificate aimed at individuals working in Requirements Engineering, Business Analysis, and Testing. This certification tests one’s grasp over the fundamentals in requirements engineering methods and techniques.
How to prepare for the BA certifications
These certification exams can be quite challenging, however with our expert guidance, study material model questions, Study guide, exam tips and learning resources, they can be achieved with ease. Adaptive US has compiled a comprehensive collection of study resources to help you excel in your exam.
Some of the unique features of our training programs are
- Live lectures with industry experts who have been part of the BABoK authoring and exam setting team
- Comprehensive support including study guides, exam model questions, CBAP and CCBA application support, reference materials, exam prep tips
- Access to 4000+ questions of varying levels
- 100+ BABOK v3.0 based e-learning videos
- Access to all presentations used during live lectures
- Personalized exam preparation plan
- Library with access to blogs, BA templates, videos, BABoK workbook
- Live Q&A webinars to clarify concepts
Why Choose Us?
No matter what your level of proficiency is, we have packages for everyone. You can choose the ‘Essential’ package with all the basic features to navigate you through the syllabus easily. The ‘Advanced’ package adds on to the basic features and provides success guarantee, session recordings to review after the classes, additional questions, repeat sessions and additional simulations to make the exam preparation a breeze.
Our ‘Ultimate’ package, however, provides you with the most comprehensive plan which includes the IIBA membership, application, exam and retake fees. This comes as a convenience to the customers where Adaptive takes care of all your IIBA fees and with comprehensive support of repeat webinars, success guarantee and faculty presentations. This package will fly you through the thick storm clouds of the syllabus effortlessly.
Our success guarantee gives you the assurance to prepare and appear for the exam while we bear the risk for you. We pay your retake fees from our side if you don’t clear the exam on the first attempt, that’s our guarantee to you.
Adaptive US is an endorsed education provider for IIBA, Canada. All our trainers have 20+ years of business analysis experience, are part of the BABOK v3.0 authoring and certification teams and impart the highest level of education to our candidates.
Join Adaptive US today and chart the course of success for your BA career.