CBDA Certification Prep Training
Money back Guarantee | Session Guarantee
BECOME THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER DATA ANALYST WITH CBDA
IIBA CBDA recognises your ability to effectively analyze work in business analytics initiative.
Learn the In-demand Data Analysis Skills and stay on top of industry Trends with CBDA
Adaptive US CBDA Training - Key Deliverables
Adaptive’s CBDA training includes 16 Hours Online Live Instructor Led Training. Adaptive’s CBDA training is IIBA endorsed and has 97+% first time success rate.
|100% Money back Guarantee||100% Session Guarantee World’s #1 IIBA Certifications Training Provider - 680+ IIBA certified professionals||Faculties part of IIBA Authoring & Exam Teams|
|16 IIBA PD/CD Hours||16 Hours of Live Training||CBDA Study Guide|
|485+ CBDA Model Questions||4 CBDA Simulations||CBDA Mindmaps|
|CBDA eLearning Videos||CBDA Audiobooks||CBDA Flashcards|
|Monthly Tutorials||Session Recordings||Faculty Presentations|
|6 Months Learning Portal Access|
IIBA approved courseware
Make learning fun with CBDA Flashcards
Learn on the go with CBDA Audiobooks!
16 hours of Live Instructor Led CBDA Training
Revisit what you learned during the training
Guide to Business Data Analytics based CBDA Study Guide
CBDA e-learning Videos
Access to faculty presentation
485+ CBDA Model Practice Questions
SuXeed offers you more
Access to Live Exam Prep Tutorials for 6 months
We support you till you Succeed
I just passed the CBDA exam and I can confidently say that I would not have passed without the use of the Adaptive US study materials!
Upcoming CBDA Instructor-Led Live Sessions Program Schedule
CBDA instructor led sessions will only be for group bookings of min. 8 participants
For team training, please send your request to Info@AdaptiveUS.com.
Avail USD 250 Cash Refund on Any Upcoming ILT Training. Learn How
Whole of USA, Canada, Europe, South America, Africa, Middle East, India
Timings: 10.00 to 13.00 Eastern Time (New York Time)
|Oct||08 Oct - 29 Oct||Thu||10.00 to 13.00 ET - New York time|
What is CBDA?
The new Certification in Business Data Analytics (IIBA®- CBDA), is the first data analytics certification provided by the International Institute of BA (IIBA), Canada (www.IIBA.org).It recognizes a Business Analyst Practitioner’s ability to effectively execute analysis related work in support of business analytics initiatives and is an indication of one’s commitment, passion and competency in performing business analysis on analytics initiatives.
The IIBA®- CBDA exam is closely aligned to the Guide to Business Data Analytics and tests one’s ability to answer questions focused on real-world scenarios. Learn all about IIBA - CBDA here.
LN Mishra CBAP CBDA
Mentor to 500+ IIBA Certified Business Analysts. 24+ years of Professional Experience in BA. Part of IIBA V3 Exam Committee
Tom Tomasovic IIBA-AAC CBDA
Agile BA Practitioner, CPRE Certified. B.S. Chemical Engineering – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 26+ years of BA experience
CBDA Training Program Description
The Certification in Business Data Analytics (CBDA) course by Adaptive US has been developed considering the growing needs of business analysts in data analytics initiatives to take their career to greater heights by acquiring the coveted CBDA certification.
The intense CBDA certification training program crafted by expert IIBA certified instructors with over 25+ years of business analysis experience not only establishes a solid foundation on the industry best practices recommended by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) but also equips CBDA aspirants to face the CBDA certification examination confidently and crack it in the very first attempt.
Adaptive US’s CBDA Certification training is a highly interactive online training conducted using reliable web conferencing systems spanning over 4 weeks (4 classes of 3 hours each) + 4 Exam Prep Tutorials. Expert faculty, who are CBDA certified and have been part of the IIBA v3 exam committee, conduct this intense CBDA preparation training. The training is fully aligned to the Guide to Business Data Analytics developed by IIBA.
Over the course of the training, CBDA aspirants will
- Understand and learn the established business analysis practices in data analytics initiatives that are outlined in the Guide to Business Data Analytics
- Gain competence in the 6 Business Data Analytics Domains (Identify Research Questions, Source Data, Analyze Data, Interpret and Report Results, Use Results to Influence Business Decision Making, Guide Company-Level Strategy for Business Analytics) and the best practices outlined in the Guide to Business Data Analytics
- Master the terminologies used in the Guide to Business Data Analytics
- Acquire sound understanding of the role, competencies and skillsets required to become an effective and result-oriented business analyst in analytics initiatives
- Learn how to manage stakeholders effectively
- Gain practical insights into the principles and practices of business data analytics
- Learn how to identify and apply various tools, techniques and competencies in analytics initiatives for creating better business outcomes through evidence-driven business decisions
- Interact with CBDA certified instructors and learn how to tackle the exam through CBDA practice tests and feedback.
- Gain access to join live monthly Q&A webinars where participants can clarify all their doubts with CBDA certified instructors.
- Be able to demonstrate continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements.
Introduction to Business Data Analytics
- What is Business Data Analytics
- Business Data Analytics Objectives
- Business Analysis and Business Data Analytics
- Analyzing Quantitative Research
- 27 Examples of Key Performance Indicators
Identify the Research Questions
- Define Business Problem or Opportunity
- Identify and Understand the Stakeholders
- Assess Current State
- Define Future State
- Formulate Research Questions
- Plan Business Data Analytics Approach
- Select Techniques for Identifying the Research Questions
- Plan Data Collection
- Determine the Data Sets
- Collect Data
- Validate Data
- Select Techniques for Sourcing Data
- Data sampling
- Develop Data Analysis Plan
- Prepare Data
- Explore Data
- Perform Data Analysis
- Assess the Analytics and System Approach Taken
- Select Techniques for Analyzing Data
- Data Visualization 101: How to Choose the Right Chart
- 14 Different Types of Graphs and Charts for Presenting Data
Interpret and Report Results
- Identify and Understand the Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Communication
- Determine Communication Needs of Stakeholders
- Derive Insights from Data
- Document and Communicate Findings from Completed Analysis
- Select Techniques for Interpreting and Reporting Results
- Five Data Storytelling Tips
- Graph Visualization: Why It Matters
- Data Storytelling: The Essential Data Science Skill Everyone Needs
- Breaking Down Hierarchical Data with Tree map and Sunburst Charts
Use Results to Influence Business Decision Making
- Recommend Action
- Develop Implementation Plan
- Manage Change
- Select Techniques for Using Results to Influence Business Decision-Making
- Data Science and The Art of Persuasion
Guide Company-Level Strategy for Business Analytics
- Organizational strategy
- Talent strategy
- Data strategy
- Select Techniques for Guiding Company-Level Strategy for Business Analytics
- Underlying Competencies
- Building a Better Data Science Operation
- You Don’t Have to Be a Data Scientist to Fill This Must Have Analytics Role