IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC) Exam Pattern
Become an in-demand BA in 6 months or less!
Talk to our Learning Advisor Today
The IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, popularly known as AAC certification, is the newest certification and the first one for agile analysis offered by IIBA. Agile is a high growth area, and IIBA foresees this trend to continue. So, AAC will soon become the most sought-after certification for agile business analysts to excel in the corporate world. This new competency-based certification recognizes your development of enhanced capabilities in Agile Analysis. This article provides details about the IIBA Agile Analysis Certification exam pattern.
IIBA AAC exam focuses on
The IIBA-AAC exam is weighed across four domains and consists of 85 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions to be completed within 2 hours:
- Agile Mindset – 30% (25 questions)
- Strategy Horizon – 10% (9 questions)
- Initiative Horizon – 25% (21 questions)
- Delivery Horizon – 35% (30 questions)
Here is a graphical representation of the questions distribution
IIBA AAC Exam Pattern:
- 2-hour remote online proctored exam
- 2 hours long exam
- 85 multiple-choice questions.
- scenario-based questions.
- Mostly IIBA checks for success in each knowledge area and overall
- It is competency-based and aligned with Agile Extension to BABOK guide.
IIBA AAC Exam location/ Mode
You can take the AAC certification exam from home with PSI Online Exams. You just need to have a video camera and internet connectivity in your PC/Laptop.
The link to register for your exam is –
The 'Do Not's' of the AAC Certification Exam
- Do not expect many questions straight from Agile Extension to BABOK guide
- Do not attempt until you have mastered the basic knowledge, understand agile and follow rules – and have completed the self-assessment (see ebook).
- Do not attempt until you have successfully answered typical analysis-related outcomes and activities questions in the sample quiz.
- Do not expect the exam to be easy
- Do not expect to have the luxury of time
IIBA AAC Exam Prep Tips – Agile Analysis Certification (AAC) Preparation Process & Tips