Adaptive US Data Analytics Bootcamp
Be Ahead of the Curve with in-Demand Data Analytics Skills
40 Hours of Live Expert Training
Live Project, Data Analytics Tools & Skills, Resume Prep and Interview Support
10 Weeks Intensive Data Analytics Bootcamp Program
10 weeks Data Analytics Bootcamp will train you on the Business Data Analytics tools (MS Excel, SQL, Tableau), processes, and skills from scratch.
40 hours of virtual hands-on training covering how to interpret and analyze data. The Data Analytics Bootcamp will equip you to spearhead data-driven initiatives and enable you to perform your role with enhanced efficiency, confidence and consistency by imparting in-demand data analytics skills, practical data analytics insights, and tools know-how.
This program will make you future-ready by enabling you to
- Master data analytics concepts & best practices that are essential in a Business Data Analyst's job
- Learn how to interpret, analyze, and drive decisions through data
- Build proficiency in data analytics tools and techniques
- Equip yourself with a winning resume and interview tips to ace your Data Analyst job interview, and
- Become exam ready for IIBA CBDA certification and achieve the IIBA CBDA Certification in the very first attempt
Adaptive’s Data Analytics Bootcamp program is endorsed by IIBA for 40 IIBA PD Hours/CDUs
Data Analytics Bootcamp Description
The Adaptive US Data Analytics Bootcamp Program has been developed considering the growing demands of Business and Data Analysts to spearhead data-driven initiatives with utmost confidence and climb their career ladder.
This is a highly interactive live training conducted by IIBA-CBDA qualified expert instructors.
Over the course of the Data Analytics Bootcamp Program, you will
- Learn how to import, explore, clean, analyze, and visualize data using key functions in Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to manipulate data using SQL, a renowned database language designed for maintaining data in relational database management systems
Learn how to visualize data using Tableau, a widely used data analytics and visualization tool used in the industry today
Apply the learnings on a live data analytics project and get it reviewed by experts
Understand, learn and practice established business data analytics tasks and techniques outlined in the IIBA Guide to Business Data Analytics
Learn how to craft a winning Data Analyst resume and how to succeed in interviews
- Become IIBA CBDA exam ready and ace the IIBA CBDA exam in the first attempt
Data Analytics Bootcamp Target Audience
The Adaptive US Data Analytics Bootcamp Program is suitable for Business Analysts working on data analytics initiatives, professionals who are keen to visualize and interpret data and use analytics results to identify viable options, current CCBAs/CBAPs.
Data Analytics Bootcamp Program Eligibility
- Good command over English language and good knowledge of business and IT
- Computer with mic and speaker
- High speed internet (> 2 Mbps) and noise-free stationary environment
- Residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Crimea Region of Ukraine are not eligible to take IIBA exams
I just passed the CBDA exam and I can confidently say that I would not have passed without the use of the AdaptiveUS study materials! The study guide, class recording and exam questions made things super easy for me, Thanks to the entire team of Adaptive US, keep up the great work. I highly recommend them for CBDA
I used Adaptive's service for CBDA Assisted Learning. The study guides were a huge help on getting me to pass the exam. I am glad they went through the essential reading topics as well. The training recordings were also helpful especially when they went over the different techniques to use on each domain. Thanks
Adaptive US was a great choice for training in my pursuit of the CBDA certification and I am totally satisfied with the training sessions and content of the self-learning course that I have purchased. I would highly recommend Adaptive US to anyone who considers pursuing any IIBA certification.
Thanks a lot to Tom and Adaptive US team for all your help in clearing the CBDA exam for me. it would have been tougher to pass the exam without your help. Your classes were immensely helpful in not only getting my concepts clear for the exam but also in making me understand and interpret data more meaningfully
Have purchased the IIBA-CBDA course & pretty impressed with the resources and content. I am confident that I can pass my certification exam with this course alone.
Data Analytics Bootcamp Key Deliverables
Adaptive US Data Analytics Bootcamp Certificate of Achievement & Badge
✅Showcase your achievement and let the world know that you are a trained BA with Adaptive’s certificate of completion!
✅Post your certificate instantly to your LinkedIn professional network, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and More!
✅Available in an online format so that you can retrieve it anywhere, at any time
✅Download and print the certificate at your convenience
100% Success or 100% Refund
100% Money Back
100% Run Guarantee
100% Best Price Guaranteed
DATA ANALYTICS BOOTCAMP
Limited Time New Year Offer - $400 OFF
Coupon Code "NEWYEAR400"
- 40 hours of live expert training on Data Analytics fundamentals, skills, and tools
- 12 hours of Live Business Data Analytics Fundamentals Training
- 8 hours of hands-on Data Analytics tools training - Excel, SQL, Tableau, resume + interview prep training (2 hours/session)
- 8 hours of deliverables review and mentoring sessions (2 hours/session)
- 12 hours office hours for CBDA doubt clarification (1 hour each, 2 sessions per month * 6 months)
- 40 IIBA PD Hours
- Live project with instructor assistance
- Data Analyst Job resume and interview prep support
- Data Analytics Job Aids (Templates, Checklists etc.)
- 100% Success or 100% Refund - 2 CBDA retake fees totaling to $390
- 485+ mock CBDA questions
- 4 CBDA simulations
- 14+ e-Learning Videos
- CBDA Study guide
- Mind maps, Audiobooks, Flashcards
- Prep Plan, Tips
- Past Session Recordings
- Doubts Discussion Board
- Training duration + 6 months learning portal access
Data Analytics Bootcamp Session Plan
Introduction to Business Data Analytics
- What is Business Data Analytics?
- Business Data Analytics Objectives
- Business Analysis and Business Data Analytics
- Analyzing Quantitative Research
- 27 Examples of Key Performance Indicators
Identify Research Questions
- Define Business Problem or Opportunity
- Identify and Understand the Stakeholders
- Assess Current State
- Define Future State
- Formulate Research Questions
- Plan Business Data Analytics Approach
- Select Techniques for Identifying the Research Questions
- Plan Data Collection
- Determine the Data Sets
- Collect Data
- Validate Data
- Select Techniques for Sourcing Data
- Data sampling
- Develop Data Analysis Plan
- Prepare Data
- Explore Data
- Perform Data Analysis
- Assess the Analytics and System Approach Taken
- Select Techniques for Analyzing Data
- Data Visualization 101: How to Choose the Right Chart
- 14 Different Types of Graphs and Charts for Presenting Data
Interpret and Report Results
- Identify and Understand the Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Communication
- Determine Communication Needs of Stakeholders
- Derive Insights from Data
- Document and Communicate Findings from Completed Analysis
- Select Techniques for Interpreting and Reporting Results
- Five Data Storytelling Tips
- Graph Visualization: Why It Matters
- Data Storytelling: The Essential Data Science Skill Everyone Needs
- Breaking Down Hierarchical Data with Treemap and Sunburst Charts
Use Results to Influence Business Decision Making
- Recommend Action
- Develop Implementation Plan
- Manage Change
- Select Techniques for Using Results to Influence Business DecisionMaking
- Data Science and The Art of Persuasion
Guide Company-Level Strategy for Business Analytics
- Organizational strategy
- Talent strategy
- Data strategy
- Select Techniques for Guiding Company-Level Strategy for Business Analytics
- Underlying Competencies
- Building a Better Data Science Operation
- You Don’t Have to Be a Data Scientist to Fill This Must-Have Analytics Role
Data Analytics Skill Building Sessions on Excel, SQL, Tableau, Project Review & More
Hands on Session using Microsoft Excel
Key Excel functions for Data Analytics
Microsoft Excel - Assignment Review
Hands on Session using SQL
- Data Manipulation using SQL
Hands on Session using Tableau
- Data Visualization using Tableau
Tableau - Assignment Review
Resume Prep + Interview Prep
Resume Review + Mock Interview
CBDA Question Answer and Concept Clearing Session
LN Mishra CBAP CBDA
Mentor to 1460+ IIBA Certified Business Analysts. 28+ years of Professional Experience in BA.
Tom Tomasovic IIBA-AAC CBDA
Agile BA Practitioner, CPRE Certified. B.S. Chemical Engineering – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 26+ years of BA experience
I just passed the CBDA exam and I can confidently say that I would not have passed without the use of the Adaptive US study materials!
Technology today offers tremendous opportunities to improve businesses. Data Analytics is a high-growth area and has gained tremendous popularity over the last decade, with organizations becoming more and more data-driven.
The World Economic Forum has listed data analyst as the #2 growing job in the US.
With 75% leaders envisioning their organization to be data driven, the demand for data skilled professionals is on the rise with an average pay of $100K.
The Data Analytics Bootcamp equips Business Analysts/Data Analysts to effectively execute analysis-related work in support of business analytics initiatives.
Here are some concrete benefits of the DA Bootcamp Program:
- Gives you a great overview of the data analyst career, in-demand skills, tools, and techniques needed to become a proficient data analyst.
- Enables you to get your competency/skills benchmarked by means of the CBDA certification, which is an independent validation of your skills by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- The knowledge and skills acquired through hands-on Data and Visual Analytics tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and SQL along with CBDA certification will enable one to become an effective and efficient BA/DA.
- The resume and interview prep tips will help in acing your Data Analyst job interview and bagging better opportunities.
- Attending this program is proof of your proactive attitude and demonstrates continuous dedication to the profession to prospective employers.
- Getting trained and certified also gives a positive feeling and enhanced confidence about achieving a milestone in one's BA career.
The DA Bootcamp program is tailored for professionals who are keen to master data analytics skills and take their careers to the next level. The following are the requirements for the program:
No BA Work Experience required
Agree to Terms and Conditions
Adaptive US is an authorized EEP of IIBA®. This Program will give you the necessary Professional Development (PD) hours required by IIBA for CBDA certification.
- The DA Bootcamp Program is for:
- Individuals entering the data analysis profession
- Business Analysts working on data analytics initiatives
- Professionals who are keen to visualize and interpret data and use analytics results to identify viable options
- Current CCBAs/CBAPs
The program has 40 hours of live training + byte sized e-Learning videos. Apart from this, one is expected to put in at least 60 - 80 additional hours to the program.
The DA Bootcamp provides the required foundation and recommended PD hours for the IIBA CBDA examination.
The DA Bootcamp Live Project is to enhance your Data Analytics skills with a hands-on, industry-relevant project, which brings together key concepts that were covered during the training.
The student will be given a real-life case and will be asked to analyze data using key functions in Microsoft Excel, manipulate data using SQL and visualize data using Tableau.
This comes with live project assistance/mentoring sessions with our expert faculty, where you can clarify any questions pertaining to the project and get the best tips on how to make it better.
This will enhance your ability to carry out Data Analytics tasks confidently and enable you to become a high-performing Data Analyst from day 1 at your workplace.
This is not permitted as part of the program. Students have to complete the live project which comes as part of the DA Bootcamp program
The learning portal duration will be Training start date + 6 months
The DA Bootcamp program opens doors to a rewarding and successful career in business data analytics. It gives greater confidence and fulfillment at work. It also gives you an opportunity to become part of an elite group of professionals who are known for their dedication and commitment to the field of data analytics.