Limited Time COVID Offer of $250 - Coupon COVID250
100% Success or 100% Refund For Your CCBA Exam
1000+ IIBA Certifications Completed
IIBA Endorsed Live Online Classroom CCBA Certification Training by BABOK Authors with 21 IIBA PD Hours, 1800+ Prep Questions, 6 Simulations, Study Guide, Flashcards, Audio Books, 3 IIBA Exam Attempts, and much more...
IIBA Endorsed CCBA Certification Prep Training
Success guarantee | Money back Guarantee | Session Guarantee
Adaptive CCBA Training Key Deliverables
- 21 IIBA PD Hours / PDUs / CDUs
- CCBA Study Guide
- IIBA Application Filing Support
- CCBA Flash Cards
- Faculty Presentations
- BABoK Study Tables
- 32 Hours of live CCBA Online training
- 2100+ CCBA Model Questions
- BABoK Mind Maps
- CCBA Exam Prep Plan & Exam tips
- Extended BABoK 600 terms Glossary
- One Complete Past Session Recording
- 4 Months Access to Fortnightly Tutorials
- 6 CCBA Simulations
- CCBA Audio Books
- Session Recordings
- BABoK Based Workbook
- Training Duration + 4 Months Learning Portal Access
The training provided by Adaptive US Inc was great. The online webinars helped a lot to understand the core concepts. Great support from LN Mishra and Lora Mc Coy. I passed the exam in one month.
I used only Adaptive Processes materials to prepare for my ECBA and CCBA exams, both of which I passed on my first try. I will certainly use their materials to prepare for my CBAP exam.
Hi LN & Ananya, yesterday i gave my CCBA exam and I successfully cleared the exam. Thank you again for all your assistance.
Brian Johnston, CCBA
I have just achieved my very first BA certificate, CCBA in the first attempt. 2 months ago, I was still skeptical about my eligibility to take the exam. Adaptive US answered all my concerns in details and that helped me gain confidence that I can pull through it. Throughout the course, the instructor_Mr. LN_ helped me understand BABOK by giving his real life experiences. Adaptive US also has a quality question bank which helped me familiar with the exam question structure. I thought the application process would take me few weeks to complete as I have to write down my previous BA experiences to accumulate enough hours to sit for the exam, but with the help of Adaptive US, I was able to finish it within 2 days. In overall, I would recommend Adaptive US for someone is looking for a buddy to accompany you on achieving BA certificates.
Lynne Chang, CCBA
Passed CCBA on the first attempt!
I was not sure when I started looking for an education provider, I browse through hundreds of content - videos, blogs and webinar for CCBA preparation but I always find Adaptive's content as top quality.
I would suggest adaptive with guaranteed success
I am so pleased that I selected my CBAP training from Adaptive US. I had been evaluating training providers for more than 2 years. Adaptive US impressed me with the range of training materials are included in the training: study guides, an excellent outline and progress of the training from start to exam completion, the Adaptive US BABOK Mind Map, flash cards, audiobooks, an aid to complete the IIBA exam application, and a bank of 5000+ test questions. Further, they provide regularly scheduled webinars after the course work, where you can ask any questions as you study for the exam. The materials are clear and comprehensive, and my instructor, LN Mishra, is an excellent guide to all things BABOK! LN helped us understand the nuances between how we work as business analysts and how IIBA and the BABOK differ. This is where the webinars really helped explain the BABOK correct answers to the test questions. I unconditionally recommend Adaptive US for any IIBA training that you may pursue. I will certainly return to Adaptive US for my next certification, the CBDA - Certification in Business Data Analytics.
Best team to prepare you for your IIBA certification. I took the Adaptive CBAP training, leveraged their resources, took the exam, and passed in my first attempt! The Adpative team was there for me along every step. I highly recommend them!!!
Adaptive US has helped me a lot in my CBAP certification preparation. Training material is of excellent quality, question bank covers all types of questions and it helps one to understand the BA concepts well, it prepares you to be very confident when are giving your exam. Instructors are well equipped with BA knowledge and LN shared real time scenerios during the workshops/ tutorials while explaining BABOK concepts. Their customer service is also very excellent with very prompt and quick response for doubts and queries. I strongly recommend Adaptive US to all IIBA certification aspiring professionals.
The CBAP course from the Adaptive US is presented in a very clear and easy to digest format. LN explains quite complex concepts in plain English and with excellent examples. I appreciate the care taken to script each lesson, the extensive training material is of the highest quality and gives you the confidence and comfort to prepare and crack CBAP certification. The support from the Adaptive team has always been considerate. I strongly recommend Adaptive to anyone who's going to take IIBA certification exams. Thank You, Team!
I passed CBAP exam in first attempt. Adaptive US has good trainers and training material, good guidance, exam preparation time table and a lot of material that will help you study and remember what you have learnt. The simulation tests help a lot in understanding how prepared we are and that definitely helps. Thanks to the trainers and thanks Adaptive US!
I tried doing the CBAP Certification on my own with much difficulty. I was a little skeptical at first as it was a lot of money for this course. However, it was worth every cent as the courses, notes, question bank and simulation exams were definitely a huge help.
Success Guaranteed CCBA Training
Our instructors have created a comprehensive curriculum for candidates to help them clear the exam in the first attempt. Our CCBA certification training comes with success guarantee and money back guarantee. We have you covered for 2 unsuccessful CCBA exam attempts by paying for the exam retake fees limited to USD 250 and refund of the entire training fees paid to Adaptive if you are unsuccessful in the 3rd attempt, upon meeting our success guarantee terms
File IIBA Application Confidently
IIBA Approved Courseware
10+ Hours of CCBA Video Learning
Access to Faculty Presentation
32 Hours of Live CCBA Training
Our strength lies in the quality of our CCBA training, which is par excellence. Our instructors have been involved in BABoK authoring and have been part of CCBA and CBAP exams questions team which gives them excellent command over the content and exams expectations. Our training is aligned with BABoK V3. 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs and 21 CDUs. 6 sessions of 4 hours each + 8 live 1 hour fortnightly exam prep tutorials over 4 months.
Live Exam Prep Tutorials for 4 months post training
CCBA Exam Tips from our successful students
Make Learning Fun with CCBA Flashcards and Games
Revisit What You Learned
2100+ CCBA Practice Questions
SuXeed Learning Portal Has Much More
150 days long access to SuXeed - SuXeed contains a detailed CCBA certification exam preparation plan on how to achieve the CCBA certification in 10 weeks, 100+ CCBA exam tips and tricks on how to approach the exam, areas to focus, types of CCBA questions asked, and more. SuXeed is meticulously created by referring to the CCBA exam question pattern and exam blueprints, giving you the maximum learning benefits. Prepare with resources in SuXeed and clear the CCBA certification course in the first attempt.
BABoK V3 based CCBA Study Guide
Learn on the Go with CCBA Audiobooks!
We Support You Till You Succeed
Upcoming CCBA Instructor-Led Live Sessions Program Schedule
For team training, please send your request to Info@AdaptiveUS.com.
USA, Canada, Europe, South America, Africa, Middle East, India
9 AM to 1 PM Eastern Time (New York Time)
(New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Columbus, Detroit, Miami, Boston, Baltimore, Orlando, Jacksonville, Virginia Beach, Portland, Newark, Jersey City, Richmond, Portsmouth, Raleigh, Atlanta, Houston, Fort Lauderdale, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Aurora, Des Moines, London, Toronto, Saskatoon, Regina, Quebec, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Dubai, Frankfurt, Riyadh, Johannesburg, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Madrid, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Dublin, Stockholm, Munich, Budapest, Copenhagen, Madison, New Jersey, Washington D.C. , Hamilton, Hartford, Wilmington, Brunswick, Maine, Concord, New Hampshire, Richmond, Virginia, Burlington, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Denver, Halifax, Ontario, Montreal, Kingston, Mississauga, Victoria, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Kuwait, Muscat, Cairo, Rome, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Athens, Zurich, Brussels, Milan, Hague, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Lima, Bogota, Santiago, Caracas, Brasilia, Lagos, Dar es Salaam)
|July||10 Jul - 25 Jul||Sat & Sun|
|Aug||12 Aug - 27 Aug||Thu & Fri|
|Aug||14 Aug - 22 Aug & 25 Sep - 26 Sep||Sat & Sun|
|Sep||11 Sep - 26 Sep||Sat & Sun|
|Sep||16 Sep - 24 Sep & 21 Oct - 22 Oct||Thu & Fri|
USA West Coast, Canada West Coast
Fri and Sat Session - 7 PM to 11 PM Pacific Time (Los Angeles Time)
Thu and Fri Session - 6 AM to 10 AM Pacific Time (Los Angeles Time)
(Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, California, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, San Jose, Portland, Oregon)
|Jul||9 Jul - 24 Jul||Fri & Sat|
|Aug||12 Aug - 27 Aug||Thu & Fri|
|Aug||13 Aug - 21 Aug & 24 Sep - 25 Sep||Fri & Sat|
|Sep||10 Sep - 25 Sep||Fri & Sat|
|Sep||16 Sep - 24 Sep & 21 Oct - 22 Oct||Thu & Fri|
Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka
10 AM to 2 PM SGT (Singapore Time)
(Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Tokyo, Jakarta, Beijing, Seoul, Auckland(NZ), Wellington(NZ))
|Jul||10 Jul - 25 Jul||Sat & Sun|
|Aug||14 Aug - 22 Aug & 25 Sep - 26 Sep||Sat & Sun|
|Sep||11 Sep - 26 Sep||Sat & Sun|
CCBA Success Guaranteed
- 21 IIBA PD hours
- 32 hours of live training including exam prep tutorials
- Success Guarantee of $250 – (Rewrite fees included) and 100% moneyback guarantee
- 2100+ Mock Questions
- 6 CCBA Simulations
- 4 months access to fortnightly exam prep tutorials (1 hour each)
- Class recording videos
- Application Filing Template & Support
- Printable Study guide
- 100+ e-learning videos
- Faculty presentations
- BABoK and Techniques Mind Maps
- BABoK Study Tables
- BABoK based Glossary - KA wise
- 4 Months Learning Portal Access
If you have a group of students from your team/organization for the live training program and you are looking at All-inclusive plans (IIBA membership, Application Fees and Exam Fees), do write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Adaptive US CCBA Success Guarantee and 100% Moneyback Guarantee
Adaptive US is the only training organization to offer Success Guarantee and a 100% Money-back Guarantee on your CCBA training. As part of the success guarantee, Adaptive pays a retake fee of USD 250 for the CCBA to retake the examination to IIBA, in the off chance that a student fails to clear the exam in the first attempt after following our suggested approach.
If the student is unsuccessful in the 2nd attempt after following our recommended approach, Adaptive will pay the retake fees once more, and for the 3rd unsuccessful attempt, Adaptive will refund the training fees paid by the student (Course fee Paid by Student - Payments made to IIBA for membership and application filing)
We succeed with your success and fail with your failure
Laura Paton, CBAP
Chairperson BABOK V3 and PMI PBA Authoring Team. Former Head - Product Development - IIBA. 32+ Years as BA and PM
Peter Johnson CBAP
Part of BABoK V3 Authoring and Exam Team. Founder of IIBA New Jersey Chapter. 30+ years of Business Analysis Experience.
Victoria Cupet CBAP
Regional Director, IIBA Europe and Africa. BABoK V3 Author. 25+ years of BA experience.
LN Mishra CBAP
Mentor to 800+ IIBA Certified Business Analysts. 24+ years of Professional Experience in BA. Part of IIBA V3 Exam Committee.
Lora McCoy CBAP
Regional Director, IIBA Central Americas. Former President – IIBA Oklahoma Chapter. 22+ years of BA experience.
- Participant and Faculty Introductions
- Course Intro and Test Taking Tips
- Intro to Business Analysis
- BABoK Key Terminologies
- BABoK Knowledge Areas and Techniques Overview
BA Planning and Monitoring
- KA Intro
- Techniques for BA Planning
- BA Planning and Monitoring Tasks
- Plan BA Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan BA Governance
- Plan BA Information Management
- Identify BA Performance Improvements
- Techniques for Elicitation and Collaboration
Elicitation and Collaboration
- KA Intro
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate BA Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements life cycle management
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Req. LCM
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess requirements changes
- Approve requirements
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- KA Intro
- Techniques for RADD
- Specify and model requirements
- Verify requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze potential value and recommend solution
- Application Filing - PD Hours Discussion
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Strategy Analysis
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Solution Evaluation
- Measure solution performance
- Analyze performance measures
- Assess solution limitations
- Assess enterprise limitations
- Recommend actions to increase solution value
- Application Filing – Work Experience + References Discussion
- How to Attempt Scenario Based Questions
- Scenario Based Questions Discussion
- Concept clarification and questions discussion with faculty
What is CCBA?
The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA), Certification recognizes business analyst’s ability to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities. CCBA certification requires 3750 hours of business analysis experience (typically 2.5 years of BA experience), 21 hours of training on Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), 2 references, a signed code of conduct and an online test spanning 3 hours. CCBA certification is ideal for professionals who would like to advance their career in the business analysis profession.
Why CCBA Certification?
Adaptive IIBA CCBA certification online course enables business analysts to move up in their career journey. CCBA certification holders on average earn 28% more salary compared to their non-certified counterparts as per the 2020 IIBA Salary Survey. CCBA recipients perform better at work and show more confidence at work. Currently Adaptive has helped close to 80 BAs to achieve CCBA certification.
CCBA Training Program Description
The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) course by Adaptive US has been developed considering the growing demands of professionals to advance their BA skill sets and climb the BA career ladder. It also enables them to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities.
The intense CCBA online course is designed and delivered by expert IIBA certified instructors with over 25+ years of business analysis experience. The CCBA course not only establishes a solid foundation on the industry best practices recommended by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) but also equips CCBA aspirants to face the CCBA certification examination confidently and crack it in the very first attempt.
Adaptive’s CCBA certification training is a highly interactive. Students from across the globe join the online training conducted using reliable web conferencing systems spanning over 3 weeks (6 classes) + exam prep tutorials. Members of BABoK authoring team and IIBA v3 exam setting committees, conduct this intense CCBA preparation training. The training is fully aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge(BABOK) v3.0 developed by IIBA.
Over the course of the training, CCBA aspirants will
- Understand and learn the established business analysis practices that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3.0.
- Gain competence in the 6 Knowledge Areas (BA Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition, and Solution Evaluation).
- Master the terminologies used in the BABOK.
- Acquire a sound understanding of the role, competencies and skillsets required to become an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- Learn how to manage stakeholders effectively
- Gain practical insights into the principles and practices of business analysis
- Learn how to identify and apply various tools and 50 BABoK techniques in business analysis scenarios. These are essential techniques in a Business Analyst’s toolkit
- Interact with instructors and learn how to tackle the CCBA questions through CCBA practice tests and feedback.
- Gain access to join live exam prep tutorials for 6 months, where participants can clarify all their doubts with instructors.
Virtual Live Online Classes
Attend interactive sessions by top-notch CBAP certified instructors with 25+ years of BA experience, using a proven web-based conferencing system at time slots that suit your convenience. Experience world-class coaching at the comfort of your home.
Team / Corporate / Onsite Training
We provide carefully structured corporate and onsite training to meet the growing demands of business analysis professionals and equip them to stay relevant in times of rapidly changing business environments.Request Quote / Contact Us
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before you enroll for the training - 3750 hours in the last 7 years and above 900 hours in 2 KAs/above 500 hours in 4 KAs.
If you are from a non-native English speaking country please note that the course expectation is to have good familiarity in English with International accents and good verbal and written English communication since the mode of communication in the class and in the IIBA Certification exam is in English.
- Availability of computer with a stable power supply/back up and working mic and speaker
- Good internet (2 Mbps speed)
- Noise-free environment
Read the complete details on infrastructure requirements here.
- Education - Minimum high school pass
- Basic knowledge of business/IT
- Preferably be stationed at one place (not on travel or commute)
For more FAQs on the training programs, please refer here.
Countries barred from IIBA exams
If you are a resident or you are currently residing in any of the below countries, you are not allowed to take IIBA exams.
- North Korea
- Crimea Region of Ukraine
Technology today offers tremendous opportunities to improve businesses. Business Analyst is a role where one can contribute to the organizations strategy, its offerings, its revenue, and its margin. It offers great opportunity to interact with many stakeholders, develop innovative solutions and improving existing solutions. Business Analysts are the bridge between Business stakeholders and Technology Architects. The demand for Business Analysts is at an all-time high and the benefits are worth taking-up business analysis as a career choice. As a Business Analyst, one will always have a challenging and a new job role or project in hand due to the uniqueness of each problem in varied companies. The CCBA certification from IIBA is a popular certification for mid-level business analysts who wish to take their BA career to greater heights and perform their BA role effectively by understanding BABoK standard and industry best practices. Some of the benefits of getting CCBA certified are:
- The 2020 IIBA Annual Business Analysis Salary Survey reports that BAs who hold one or more IIBA certifications earn 28% more on average in earnings in comparison to non-certification holders.
- CCBA is an established credential and makes a business analysts competence known and recognized globally by peers and management.
- It provides better career growth and job opportunities.
- The knowledge and skills acquired through the CCBA certification enables one to become an effective and efficient BA.
- It demonstrates continuous dedication to the profession to prospective employers.
- It helps BAs achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency.
- Business Analysis is one of the highest growing occupations, with 14% growth projected between 2014-2024 *Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- It also gives a positive feeling and enhanced confidence about achieving a milestone in ones BA career.
- The CCBA certification from IIBA is aimed at business analysis professionals who have 2 to 3 years of BA experience:
- Mid-level BAs
- Product owners/managers
- Project managers (PMs)
- Quality Assurance (QA) personnel
- Change Managers
- Designers/Architect/Implementation consultants
- Tech lead
- Individuals with an ECBA designation etc.
The CCBA certification from IIBA is aimed at business analysis professionals who have 2 to 3 years of BA experience. It is a competency-based certification based on BABoK v3.
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- 2 references from a career manager, client or CBAP recipient.
- Agree to Code of Conduct. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
Adaptive US provides CCBA application review and filing support. There is a good chance that you may ignore some part of your work experience and not count them as relevant BA experience. As part of the Adaptive US CCBA training program, the coach will guide you through the entire CCBA application filing process. Please see the CCBA eligibility criteria in the given link: visit https://www.iiba.org/certification/core-business-analysis-certifications/CCBA/
You will get 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs and 21 IIBA CDU credits upon completion of the course. 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs can be claimed by participants who wish to write the CCBA Certification exam, as it is one of the eligibility criterions stated by IIBA to appear for the exam. 21 IIBA CDUs can be claimed by participants who are already certified by IIBA® (either CBAP or CCBA) and need to accumulate 60 CDUs every 3 years to renew their certification.
- The CCBA certification is achieved after appearing for the CCBA exam which is 3 hours long. The exam has 130 multiple choice questions with only one correct option. The CCBA comprises of scenario-based questions.
Examination weightage KA wise
|Business analysis planning and monitoring||12%|
|Elicitation and collaboration||20%|
|Requirements life cycle management||18%|
|Requirements analysis and design definition||32%|
The CCBA cost is as follows:
First attempt CCBA exam fee is $325.00 USD for IIBA members and $450.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents Second attempt CCBA exam fee is $250.00 USD for IIBA members and $375.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents The CCBA application fee to be paid to IIBA is $125 for IIBA members as well as non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents.
CCBA certification is a computer-based test which can be taken online via proctor format or at a PSI test center. The candidate needs to fulfill the criteria mentioned by IIBA site to appear for the test. The candidate has to do application filing first, pay the exam fees and then proceed by scheduling the exam in the PSI website.
The CCBA certification is provided by the IIBA.
We typically recommend 80-120 hours of preparation after attending the CCBA training session. Follow the below given process to ace the exam:
- Prepare a schedule and stick to the schedule (Download the CCBA exam study preparation plan from SuXeed)
- Start your preparation with the Adaptive CCBA study guide
- Take up one chapter at a time from the Adaptive US CCBA Study guide and test your understanding with the chapter based scenario questions
- Complete the IIBA application filing with Adaptive US CCBA application simulator that we provide as part of the CCBA training deliverable
- Revise the concepts by reading the Adaptive US CCBA Study guide 2/3 times and BABoK Study guide 2/3 times
- Attempt the 6 Adaptive US CCBA simulations comprising of 130 questions and review incorrect answers. In total, Adaptive provides 2100+ CCBA model questions to test your preparation
- Once you score about 85%+ in the CCBA model questions, you are ready to appear for the CCBA exam
- Book your exam dates 4 or 6 weeks later, preferably on a Monday
- Take the exam and become a proud holder of the CCBA credential
The application for CCBA Certification Exam happens through the IIBA website. The detailed steps on how to fill the IIBA application form in the IIBA website can be found in the CCBA Handbook: Here
Adaptive US offers a CCBA application simulator, which takes care of all the requirements from IIBA for the CCBA certification examination.
Refer to CCBA eligibility criteria for attending the CCBA exam.
All candidates who wish to take IIBA certifications must read and agree to a mandatory Code of Conduct prior to applying in order to be able to proceed with your application.
There is 125 USD discount for IIBA members on the examination fees.
Although IIBA® allows one to take the CCBA exam without any classroom training, it will be really hard to understand BABoK v3.0 without the help of an expert instructor. BABoK V3 is 500+ pages long and quite complex to follow. An expert instructor can help you to understand BABoK v3.0 very quickly. In addition, instructor led sessions give good insight on how to prepare for the exam, clarify doubts and provide practical tips and tricks based on exam experience.
CCBA self-study is not recommended for the following reasons:
- You need 21 PDUs for the IIBA application process and PD hours are obtained from live training.
- Clearing CCBA is not easy as questions are scenario based.
- All the questions require good understanding of concepts, tasks and techniques, which comes only with the guidance, and mentoring of experienced coaches and study materials.
- Time management remains a big challenge till date and the exam prep tricks and tips from our coaches helps our participants to sail through this challenge.
The CCBA exam candidates will be notified immediately on screen once they submit their computer-based exam. For those who fail the exam, they will be provided with additional information, specifically the Knowledge Areas that require their attention.
You may take the exam up to 3 times within the 1-year application expiry period. There is no wait time between exam sittings. If you take the exam all 3 times and do not pass, you must wait until your application expires before you can reapply.
Read about the benefits of CCBA mentioned in first Faq.
There is no official data from IIBA to answer this question as IIBA does not disclose this information. However, from our experience and the experience of our past CCBA participants, we know that it is safe to assume that the CCBA exam passing score is more than 70%. Hence, we suggest targeting 85%+ in the CCBA mock tests in order to be successful in the CCBA final exam.
The CCBA opens doors to a rewarding and successful career in business analysis. It gives greater confidence and fulfilment at work. For those who wish to advance their career in the BA field, this course and the CCBA credential that comes with it is totally worth it in comparison to the investment that has to be made into it. It also gives you an opportunity to become part of an elite group of professionals who are known for their dedication and commitment to the field of business analysis.
BAs who hold a CCBA Certification earn 28% more vs non-certified. This data is from IIBA Salary Survey 2020.
All CCBA exam dumps are essentially fraud. IIBA guards the exam content extremely secured manner. Given the complexity level of CCBA exam, there is not even 1% chance of passing CCBA exam with so called CCBA exam dumps.
CCBA examination has 130 scenario based questions to be answered in 3 hours. It is a moderately complex exam.
Adaptive CCBA certification course provides 6 full-length CCBA simulators.
Adaptive assists you in the CCBA application process.
Adaptive's learning system, SuXeed.net provides sample CCBA questions.