CCBA Certification Training
Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis
Save Yourself From Humiliations
and Lost Opportunities.
100% Success in CCBA or 100% Moneyback.
750+ Professionals like you have already done it with us.
97% First Time Success Rate
750+ IIBA Certifications
100% Money Back Guarantee
190+ 5-Star Google Rating
0 Cancellations in 3 Years
World's Finest Faculties
IIBA Endorsed CCBA Certification Prep Training
Success guarantee | Money back Guarantee | Session Guarantee
CAREER WITH CCBA
With CCBA training & certification, learn the best practices & skillsets essential to turn your BA career around!
Handle BA responsibilities proficiently and earn 14% more than non-certified professionals with CCBA*
*Source: 2019 IIBA Salary Survey
Adaptive US CCBA training - Key Deliverables
|21 IIBA PD Hours||54 Hours of live training (24 Hours Mandatory)||Repeat Trainings|
|CCBA Study Guide||2100+ CCBA Model Questions||6 CCBA Simulations|
|IIBA Application Filing Support||BABoK Mind Maps||CCBA Audio Books|
|CCBA Flash Cards||Monthly Tutorials||Session Recordings|
|Faculty Presentations||Extended BABoK 600 terms Glossary||BABoK Based Workbook|
|BABoK Study Tables||6 Months Learning Portal Access|
What you will get from Adaptive US CCBA Certification Exam Training program
Success Guaranteed CCBA Training
We succeed with your success and fail with your failure. Learn More
IIBA approved courseware
BABoK V3 based CCBA Study Guide
Make learning fun with CCBA Flashcards
File IIBA application confidently
54 hours of Live Instructor Led CCBA Training
Revisit what you learnt during CCBA training
Repeat the Entire Training
Over 10+ hours of CCBA Video learning
Learn on the go with CCBA Audiobooks!
Exhaustive 2100+ CCBA Practice Questions
SuXeed offers you more
Access to Live Exam Prep Tutorials for 6 months
We support you till you Succeed
Access to faculty presentation
The training provided by Adaptive US Inc was great. The online webinars helped a lot to understand the core concepts. Great support from LN Mishra and Lora Mc Coy. I passed the exam in one month.
I used only Adaptive Processes materials to prepare for my ECBA and CCBA exams, both of which I passed on my first try. I will certainly use their materials to prepare for my CBAP exam.
Hi LN & Ananya, yesterday i gave my CCBA exam and I successfully cleared the exam. Thank you again for all your assistance.
Upcoming CCBA Instructor-Led Live Sessions Program Schedule
For team training, please send your request to Info@AdaptiveUS.com.
Avail USD 250 Cash Refund on Any Upcoming ILT Training. Learn How
Whole of USA, Canada, Europe, South America, Africa, Middle East, India
|Aug||08 Aug - 23 Aug||Sat & Sun||9.00 to 13.00 ET - New York time|
|Sep||12 Sep - 27 Oct||Sat & Sun||9.00 to 13.00 ET - New York time|
|Oct||03 Oct - 18 Oct||Sat & Sun||9.00 to 13.00 ET - New York time|
|Nov||31 Oct - 15 Nov||Sat & Sun||9.00 to 13.00 ET - New York time|
|Dec||28 Nov - 13 Dec||Sat & Sun||9.00 to 13.00 ET - New York time|
|Aug||07 Aug - 22 Aug||Fri and Sat||19.00 to 23.00 PT - Los Angeles time|
|Oct||02 Oct - 17 Oct||Fri and Sat||19.00 to 23.00 PT - Los Angeles time|
|Dec||27 Nov - 12 Dec||Fri and Sat||19.00 to 23.00 PT - Los Angeles time|
Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka
|Aug||08 Aug - 23 Aug||Sat and Sun||10.00 to 14.00 PT - Singapore Time|
|Oct||03 Oct - 18 Oct||Sat and Sun||10.00 to 14.00 PT - Singapore Time|
|Dec||28 Nov - 13 Dec||Sat and Sun||10.00 to 14.00 PT - Singapore Time|
What is CCBA?
The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA), Certification recognizes business analyst’s ability to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities. CCBA certification requires 3750 hours of business analysis experience (typically 2.5 years of BA experience), 21 hours of training on Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), 2 references, a signed code of conduct and an online test spanning 3 hours. CCBA certification is ideal for professionals who would like to advance their career in the business analysis profession.
Why CCBA Certification?
CCBA certification enables business analysts to move up in their career journey. CCBA certification holders on average earn 14% more salary compared to their non-certified counterparts. CCBA recipients perform better at work and show more confidence at work. Currently Adaptive has helped close to 70 BAs to achieve CCBA certification.
Peter Johnson CBAP
Part of BABoK V3 Authoring and Exam Team. Founder of IIBA New Jersey Chapter. 30+ years of Business Analysis Experience
LN Mishra CBAP
Mentor to 500+ IIBA Certified Business Analysts. 24+ years of Professional Experience in BA. Part of IIBA V3 Exam Committee
Lora McCoy CBAP
Regional Director, IIBA Central Americas. Former President – IIBA Oklahoma Chapter. 22+ years of BA experience
Tom Tomasovic IIBA-AAC
Agile BA Practitioner, CPRE Certified. B.S. Chemical Engineering – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 26+ years of BA experience
CCBA Training Program Description
The Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) course by Adaptive US has been developed considering the growing demands of professionals to advance their BA skill sets and climb the BA career ladder. It also enables them to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities.
The intense CCBA certification training program crafted by expert IIBA certified instructors with over 25+ years of business analysis experience not only establishes a solid foundation on the industry best practices recommended by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) but also equips CCBA aspirants to face the CCBA certification examination confidently and crack it in the very first attempt.
Adaptive US’s CCBA Certification training is a highly interactive online training conducted using reliable web conferencing systems spanning over 3 weeks (6 classes) + exam prep tutorials. BABoK authoring team and IIBA v3 exam setting committee, conduct this intense CCBA preparation training. The training is fully aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge(BABOK) v3.0 developed by IIBA.
Over the course of the training, CCBA aspirants will
- Understand and learn the established business analysis practices that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge(BABOK) v3.0
- Gain competence in the 6 Knowledge Areas (BA Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition and Solution Evaluation)
- Master the terminologies used in the BABOK
- Acquire sound understanding of the role, competencies and skill sets required to become an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- Learn how to manage stakeholders effectively
- Gain practical insights into the principles and practices of business analysis
- Learn how to identify and apply various tools and 50 BABoK techniques in business analysis scenarios. These are essential techniques in a Business Analyst’s toolkit
- Interact with instructors and learn how to tackle the CCBA questions through CCBA practice tests and feedback.
- Gain access to join live exam prep tutorials for 6 months, where participants can clarify all their doubts with instructors.
- Be able to demonstrate continued dedication to the profession through re-certification requirements for CCBA or CBAP
Attend interactive sessions by top-notch CBAP certified instructors with 25+ years of BA experience, using proven web-based conferencing system at time slots that suit your convenience. Experience world class coaching at the comfort of your home.
We provide carefully structured corporate and onsite trainings to meet the growing demands of business analysis professionals and equip them to stay relevant in times of rapidly changing business environments.
About Adaptive US CCBA Success Guarantee and 100% Moneyback Guarantee
Adaptive US is the only training organization to offer Success Guarantee and 100% Moneyback Guarantee on your CCBA training. As part of the success guarantee, Adaptive refunds a one time retake fees of USD 250 for the CCBA retake examination, in the off-chance that a student fails to clear the exam in the first attempt after following our suggested approach.
If the student is unsuccessful in the 2nd attempt after following our recommended approach, Adaptive will refund 100% of the money paid by the student.
We succeed with your success and fail with your failure. View complete details here.
- Participant and faculty Introductions
- Intro to Business Analysis
- Intro to BABoK Knowledge Areas
- BABoK Terminology
- BABoK Themes
- IIBA Test Information
- PD Hour Details
BA Planning and Monitoring
- Intro to KA
- Plan BA Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan BA Governance
- Plan BA Information Management
- Identify BA Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Intro to KA
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate BA Information (Requirements)
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Intro to KA
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess requirements changes
- Approve requirements
- Intro to KA
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Intro to KA
- Specify and model requirements
- Verify requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements architecture
- Define Design Options
- Intro to KA
- Analyze potential value and recommend solution
- Measure solution performance
- Analyze performance measures
- Assess solution limitations
- Assess enterprise limitations
- Recommend actions to increase solution value
- BABoK Techniques Mind map
- Basic Techniques for BA Planning
- Basic Techniques for Elicitation
- Basic Techniques for Req. Life Cycle Management
- Basic Techniques for Strategy Analysis
- Basic Techniques for Req. Analysis
- Basic Techniques for Solution Evaluation
- Application Filing Discussion
- How to Attempt Scenario Based Questions
- Scenario Based Questions Discussion
- Concept clarification and questions discussion with faculty
Technology today offers tremendous opportunities to improve businesses. Business Analyst is a role where one can contribute to the organizations strategy, its offerings, its revenue, and its margin. It offers great opportunity to interact with many stakeholders, develop innovative solutions and improving existing solutions. Business Analysts are the bridge between Business stakeholders and Technology Architects. The demand for Business Analysts is at an all-time high and the benefits are worth taking-up business analysis as a career choice. As a Business Analyst, one will always have a challenging and a new job role or project in hand due to the uniqueness of each problem in varied companies. The CCBA certification from IIBA is a popular certification for mid-level business analysts who wish to take their BA career to greater heights and perform their BA role effectively by understanding BABoK standard and industry best practices. Some of the benefits of getting CCBA certified are:
- The 2019 IIBA Annual Business Analysis Salary Survey reports that BAs who hold one or more IIBA certifications earn 14% more on average in earnings in comparison to non-certification holders.
- CCBA is an established credential and makes a business analysts competence known and recognized globally by peers and management.
- It provides better career growth and job opportunities.
- The knowledge and skills acquired through the CCBA certification enables one to become an effective and efficient BA.
- It demonstrates continuous dedication to the profession to prospective employers.
- It helps BAs achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency.
- Business Analysis is one of the highest growing occupations, with 14% growth projected between 2014-2024 *Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- It also gives a positive feeling and enhanced confidence about achieving a milestone in ones BA career.
- The CCBA certification from IIBA is aimed at business analysis professionals who have 2 to 3 years of BA experience:
- Mid-level BAs
- Product owners/managers
- Project managers (PMs)
- Quality Assurance (QA) personnel
- Change Managers
- Designers/Architect/Implementation consultants
- Tech lead
- Individuals with an ECBA designation etc.
The CCBA certification from IIBA is aimed at business analysis professionals who have 2 to 3 years of BA experience. It is a competency-based certification based on BABoK v3.
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- 2 references from a career manager, client or CBAP recipient.
- Agree to Code of Conduct. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
Adaptive US provides CCBA application review and filing support. There is a good chance that you may ignore some part of your work experience and not count them as relevant BA experience. As part of the Adaptive US CCBA training program, the coach will guide you through the entire CCBA application filing process. Please see the CCBA eligibility criteria in the given link: https://adaptiveus.com/ccba-eligibility/ For more details on CCBA, visit https://www.iiba.org/certification/core-business-analysis-certifications/CCBA/
The application for CCBA Certification Exam happens through the IIBA website. The detailed steps on how to fill the IIBA application form in the IIBA website can be found in the CCBA Handbook: Here
Adaptive US offers a CCBA application simulator, which takes care of all the requirements from IIBA for the CCBA certification examination.
- The CCBA certification is achieved after appearing for the CCBA exam which is 3 hours long. The exam has 130 multiple choice questions with only one correct option. The CCBA comprises of scenario-based questions.
Examination weightage KA wise
|Business analysis planning and monitoring||12%|
|Elicitation and collaboration||20%|
|Requirements life cycle management||18%|
|Requirements analysis and design definition||32%|
The CCBA cost is as follows:
First attempt CCBA exam fee is $325.00 USD for IIBA members and $450.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents Second attempt CCBA exam fee is $250.00 USD for IIBA members and $375.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents The CCBA application fee to be paid to IIBA is $125 for IIBA members as well as non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents.
View more details on CCBA certification cost.
CCBA certification is a computer-based test which can be taken online via proctor format or at a PSI test center. The candidate needs to fulfill the criteria mentioned by IIBA site to appear for the test. The candidate has to do application filing first, pay the exam fees and then proceed by scheduling the exam in the PSI website.
The CCBA certification is provided by the IIBA.
You will get 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs and 21 IIBA CDU credits upon completion of the course. 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs can be claimed by participants who wish to write the CCBA Certification exam, as it is one of the eligibility criterions stated by IIBA to appear for the exam. 21 IIBA CDUs can be claimed by participants who are already certified by IIBA® (either CBAP or CCBA) and need to accumulate 60 CDUs every 3 years to renew their certification.
We typically recommend 80-120 hours of preparation after attending the CCBA training session. Follow the below given process to ace the exam:
- Prepare a schedule and stick to the schedule (Download the CCBA exam study preparation plan from SuXeed)
- Start your preparation with the Adaptive CCBA study guide
- Take up one chapter at a time from the Adaptive US CCBA Study guide and test your understanding with the chapter based scenario questions
- Complete the IIBA application filing with Adaptive US CCBA application simulator that we provide as part of the CCBA training deliverable
- Revise the concepts by reading the Adaptive US CCBA Study guide 2/3 times and BABoK Study guide 2/3 times
- Attempt the 6 Adaptive US CCBA simulations comprising of 130 questions and review incorrect answers. In total, Adaptive provides 2100+ CCBA model questions to test your preparation
- Once you score about 85%+ in the CCBA model questions, you are ready to appear for the CCBA exam
- Book your exam dates 4 or 6 weeks later, preferably on a Monday
- Take the exam and become a proud holder of the CCBA credential
All candidates who wish to take IIBA certifications must read and agree to a mandatory Code of Conduct prior to applying in order to be able to proceed with your application.
There is 125 USD discount for IIBA members on the examination fees.
There is no official data from IIBA to answer this question as IIBA does not disclose this information. However, from our experience and the experience of our past CCBA participants, we know that it is safe to assume that the CCBA exam passing score is more than 70%. Hence, we suggest targeting 85%+ in the CCBA mock tests in order to be successful in the CCBA final exam.
Although IIBA® allows one to take the CCBA exam without any classroom training, it will be really hard to understand BABoK v3.0 without the help of an expert instructor. BABoK V3 is 500+ pages long and quite complex to follow. An expert instructor can help you to understand BABoK v3.0 very quickly. €¢ In addition, instructor led sessions give good insight on how to prepare for the exam, clarify doubts and provide practical tips and tricks based on exam experience.
CCBA self-study is not recommended for the following reasons:
- You need 21 PDUs for the IIBA application process and PD hours are obtained from live training.
- Clearing CCBA is not easy as questions are scenario based.
- All the questions require good understanding of concepts, tasks and techniques, which comes only with the guidance, and mentoring of experienced coaches and study materials.
- Time management remains a big challenge till date and the exam prep tricks and tips from our coaches helps our participants to sail through this challenge.
The CCBA exam candidates will be notified immediately on screen once they submit their computer-based exam. For those who fail the exam, they will be provided with additional information, specifically the Knowledge Areas that require their attention.
You may take the exam up to 3 times within the 1-year application expiry period. There is no wait time between exam sittings. If you take the exam all 3 times and do not pass, you must wait until your application expires before you can reapply.
Read about the benefits of CCBA mentioned in first Faq.
The CCBA opens doors to a rewarding and successful career in business analysis. It gives greater confidence and fulfilment at work. For those who wish to advance their career in the BA field, this course and the CCBA credential that comes with it is totally worth it in comparison to the investment that has to be made into it. It also gives you an opportunity to become part of an elite group of professionals who are known for their dedication and commitment to the field of business analysis.