Learn How to Rock Tough BA Initiatives with CCBA
CCBA Training Overview
Adaptive’s CCBA Training course provides highly focused exam preparation support for IIBA Level 2 – CCBA exam candidates through sessions fully aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3.0 along with Exam Preparation Tutorials.
This training has been developed considering the growing demands of professionals to advance their BA skill sets and climb the BA career ladder. It also enables them to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities.
The learning resources, study plan, exam tips, question bank and exam simulators are fully aligned to the CCBA exam pattern and equips CCBA aspirants to prepare effectively, identify areas of weakness and face the CCBA certification examination confidently.
What You Will Learn
- CCBA Exam Preparation Process
- Master the terminologies used in the BABOK.
- In-depth understanding of 6 Knowledge Areas, 30 tasks and 50 techniques in BABOK
- Practice CCBA scenario based questions
- CCBA exam application process
- Tips to ace the exam in the first attempt
CCBA Training Target Audience
The CCBA training is for individuals with 2-3 years of BA experience, current ECBAs, Product Managers, Non-BA consultants, Trainers, Product Implementation Consultants, senior professionals such as IT Project Managers, IT QA / Testers, Change / Transformation Managers with significant BA experience.
CCBA Training Program Eligibility
- At least 2-3 years of business analysis experience in the last 7 years
- Good command over English language and good knowledge of business and IT
- Computer with mic and speaker
- High speed internet (> 2 Mbps) and noise-free stationary environment
- Residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Crimea Region of Ukraine are not eligible to take IIBA exams
SKYROCKET YOUR BA CAREER WITH CCBA
With CCBA training and certification , learn the best practices and skillsets essential to turn your BA career around!
Become a proficient BA and earn 28% more than non-certified professionals with CCBA*
*Source: IIBA Salary Survey
With Adaptive's 100% Success or 100% Refund CCBA Training , we support you till you are a proud CCBA.
I recommend Adaptive US as the go to place for IIBA certifications. Specifically talking of my experience with the CCBA, the course and the faculties are the best. Course material is great with clear direction with which I passed my CCBA on first attempt
Adaptive is a great place to go if you are attempting to become CCBA certified. They offer live classes, office hours, study guide, videos of techniques and simulations essential to ace the exam. Would've been very difficult to pass without their support!
I have just got CCBA certified in my first attempt. 2 months ago, when I was skeptical, Adaptive US answered all my concerns and reinstated my confidence. I would recommend Adaptive to anyone who is looking for support to achieve BA skill and certification.
You don't have to figure it out on your own
We are here to assist you
Adaptive US CCBA Certificate of Achievement
✅Showcase your achievement and let the world know that you are a trained BA with Adaptive’s Blockchain-enabled certificate of completion!
✅Post your certificate instantly to your LinkedIn professional network, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and More!
✅Available in an online format so that you can retrieve it anywhere, at any time
✅Download and print the certificate at your convenience
Live Virtual Training Options
Offers are in USD
Find Out How to Climb the BA Career Ladder With CCBA
- Participant and Faculty Introductions
- Course Intro - Exam Prep Process & Tips
- Intro to Business Analysis
- BABoK Key Terminologies
- BABoK Knowledge Areas and Techniques Overview
BA Planning and Monitoring
- KA Intro
- Techniques for BA Planning
- BA Planning and Monitoring Tasks
- Plan BA Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan BA Governance
- Plan BA Information Management
- Identify BA Performance Improvements
- Knowledge based questions
Elicitation and Collaboration
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Elicitation and Collaboration
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Elicitation and Collaboration Tasks
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate BA Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Knowledge based questions
Requirements life cycle management
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Req. LCM
- Req. LCM Tasks
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess requirements changes
- Approve requirements
- Knowledge based questions
- Techniques overview for Strategy Analysis and Solution Evaluation
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- KA Intro
- Techniques for RADD
- RADD Tasks
- Specify and model requirements
- Verify requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze potential value and recommend solution
- Knowledge based questions
- Application Filing - PD Hours Discussion
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Strategy Analysis
- Strategy Tasks
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- KA Intro
- Techniques for Solution Evaluation
- Solution Evaluation Tasks
- Measure solution performance
- Analyze performance measures
- Assess solution limitations
- Assess enterprise limitations
- Recommend actions to increase solution value
- How to handle scenario-based questions
- Scenario-based questions discussion
- CCBA Application Filing – Work Experience + References Discussion
- Concept clarification and questions discussion with faculty
Laura Paton, CBAP
Chairperson PMI PBA Authoring Team. Former Head - Product Development - IIBA. 32+ Years as BA and PM
Victoria Cupet CBAP
PhD in Education, Board of director of IIBA. 25+ years of experience. Speaker, author & trainer.
LN Mishra CBAP
Mentor to 800+ IIBA Certified Business Analysts. 24+ years of Professional Experience in BA.
Lora McCoy CBAP
Former Regional Director, IIBA Central Americas. Former President – IIBA Oklahoma Chapter. 22+ years of BA experience.
What is CCBA and Why You Should be a CCBA?
The CCBA certification from IIBA is aimed at business analysis professionals who have 2 to 3 years of BA experience. It is a competency-based certification based on BABoK v3.
CCBA requires 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years, 900 hours in 2 Knowledge Areas or 500 hours in 4 Knowledge Areas of the BABOK® Guide, 2 references, a signed code of conduct, and an online test spanning 3 hours.
CCBA enables BA professionals to advance their BA skill sets, take on larger and more complex project responsibilities and climb the BA career ladder.
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- 2 references from a career manager, client or CBAP recipient.
- Agree to Code of Conduct. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
Adaptive US provides CCBA application review and filing support. There is a good chance that you may ignore some part of your work experience and not count them as relevant BA experience. As part of the Adaptive US CCBA training program, the coach will guide you through the entire CCBA application filing process. Please see the CCBA eligibility criteria in the given link: visit https://www.iiba.org/certification/core-business-analysis-certifications/CCBA/
You will get 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs and 21 IIBA CDU credits upon completion of the course. 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs can be claimed by participants who wish to write the CCBA Certification exam, as it is one of the eligibility criterions stated by IIBA to appear for the exam. 21 IIBA CDUs can be claimed by participants who are already certified by IIBA® (either CBAP or CCBA) and need to accumulate 60 CDUs every 3 years to renew their certification.
The CCBA certification is achieved after appearing for the CCBA exam which is 3 hours long. The exam has 130 multiple choice questions with only one correct option. The CCBA comprises of scenario-based questions.
Explore FREE CCBA model questions in Adaptive's Learning Portal - Thinkific
Examination weightage KA wise
|Business analysis planning and monitoring||12%|
|Elicitation and collaboration||20%|
|Requirements life cycle management||18%|
|Requirements analysis and design definition||32%|
The CCBA cost is as follows:
First attempt CCBA exam fee is $250.00 USD for IIBA members and $405.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents Second attempt CCBA exam fee is $195.00 USD for IIBA members and $350.00 USD for non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents The CCBA application fee to be paid to IIBA is $145 for IIBA members as well as non-members, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents.
CCBA certification is a computer-based test which can be taken online via proctor format or at a PSI test center. The candidate needs to fulfill the criteria mentioned by IIBA site to appear for the test. The candidate has to do application filing first, pay the exam fees and then proceed by scheduling the exam in the PSI website.
We typically recommend 80-120 hours of preparation after attending the CCBA training session. Follow the below given process to ace the exam:
- Prepare a schedule and stick to the schedule (Grab your FREE copy of the week wise CCBA exam preparation plan from Adaptive's Learning Portal - Thinkific > Exam Prep Help section & learn how to pass the CCBA exam in 10 weeks!)
- Start your preparation with the Adaptive CCBA study guide
- Take up one chapter at a time from the Adaptive US CCBA Study guide and test your understanding with the chapter based scenario questions
- Complete the IIBA application filing with Adaptive US CCBA application simulator that we provide as part of the CCBA training deliverable
- Revise the concepts by reading the Adaptive US CCBA Study guide 2/3 times and BABoK Study guide 2/3 times
- Attempt the 6 Adaptive US CCBA simulations comprising of 130 questions and review incorrect answers. In total, Adaptive provides 2100+ CCBA model questions to test your preparation
- Once you score about 85%+ in the CCBA model questions, you are ready to appear for the CCBA exam
- Book your exam dates 4 or 6 weeks later, preferably on a Monday
- Take the exam and become a proud holder of the CCBA credential
The application for CCBA Certification Exam happens through the IIBA website. The detailed steps on how to fill the IIBA application form in the IIBA website can be found in the CCBA Handbook: Here
Adaptive US offers a CCBA application simulator, which takes care of all the requirements from IIBA for the CCBA certification examination.
Refer to CCBA eligibility criteria for attending the CCBA exam.
All candidates who wish to take IIBA certifications must read and agree to a mandatory Code of Conduct prior to applying in order to be able to proceed with your application.
Although IIBA® allows one to take the CCBA exam without any classroom training, it will be really hard to understand BABoK v3.0 without the help of an expert instructor. BABoK V3 is 500+ pages long and quite complex to follow. An expert instructor can help you to understand BABoK v3.0 very quickly. In addition, instructor led sessions give good insight on how to prepare for the exam, clarify doubts and provide practical tips and tricks based on exam experience.
CCBA self-study is not recommended for the following reasons:
- You need 21 PDUs for the IIBA application process and PD hours are obtained from live training.
- Clearing CCBA is not easy as questions are scenario based.
- All the questions require good understanding of concepts, tasks and techniques, which comes only with the guidance, and mentoring of experienced coaches and study materials.
- Time management remains a big challenge till date and the exam prep tricks and tips from our coaches helps our participants to sail through this challenge.
The CCBA exam candidates will be notified immediately on screen once they submit their computer-based exam. For those who fail the exam, they will be provided with additional information, specifically the Knowledge Areas that require their attention.
You may take the exam up to 3 times within the 1-year application expiry period. There is no wait time between exam sittings. If you take the exam all 3 times and do not pass, you must wait until your application expires before you can reapply.
There is no official data from IIBA to answer this question as IIBA does not disclose this information. However, from our experience and the experience of our past CCBA participants, we know that it is safe to assume that the CCBA exam passing score is more than 70%. Hence, we suggest targeting 85%+ in the CCBA mock tests in order to be successful in the CCBA final exam.
BAs who hold a CCBA Certification earn 28% more vs non-certified. This data is from IIBA Salary Survey 2020.
Adaptive CCBA certification course provides 6 full-length CCBA simulators.
Explore Adaptive's Learning Portal - Thinkific for CCBA model questions.
CCBA examination has 130 scenario based questions to be answered in 3 hours. It is a moderately complex exam.
Explore Adaptive's Learning Portal - Thinkific for sample CCBA questions.
All CCBA exam dumps are essentially fraud. IIBA guards the exam content extremely secured manner. Given the complexity level of CCBA exam, there is not even 1% chance of passing CCBA exam with so called CCBA exam dumps.
However, there are model exam questions prepared by experts which resemble the actual CCBA exam questions.
Explore Adaptive's FREE CCBA model questions prepared by experts who are part of the IIBA exam setting committee.
Adaptive assists you in the CCBA application process.
Adaptive's Learning Portal - Thinkific provides sample CCBA questions.
Our students have come from all across the world
Abu Dhabi, Addis Abbaba, Adelaide, Albany, Algiers, Amsterdam, Annapolis, Athens, Atlanta, Auckland, Augusta, Austin, Bagota, Baltimore, Bangalore, Bangkok, Barcelona, Baton-Rouge, Beijing, Berlin, Birmingham, Bismarck, Boise, Boston, Brasilia, Brisbane, Bristol, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos-Aires, Cairo, Calgary, Canberra, Caracas, Carson-City, Charleston, Charlotte, Charlottetown, Chennai, Cheyenne, Chicago, Cologne, Colombo, Columbia, Columbus, Concord, Copenhagen, Dallas, Darwin, Denver, Des-Moines, Detroit, Doha, Dover, Dubai, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Edmonton, Florence, Frankfort, Frankfurt, Fredericton, Hague, Halifax, Hamburg, Harrisburg, Hartford, Helena, Helsinki, Hobart, Hong-Kong, Hongkong, Honolulu, Houston, Hyderabad, Indianapolis, Iqaluit, Islamabad, Istanbul, Jackson, Jakarta, Jeddah, Jefferson City ,Johannesburg ,Juneau ,Kansas City ,Kinshasa Lagos, Lansing, Las-Vegas, Lima, Lincoln, Lisbon, Little-Rock, London, Los-Angeles, Luxembourg, Lyon, Madison, Madrid, Manchester, Manila, Marseille, Melbourne, Miami, Milan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery, Montpelier, Montreal, Moscow, Mumbai, Munich, Nairobi, Nashville, New-Delhi, New-Orleans, New-York, Nuremberg, Oklahoma-City Olympia, Ontario, Orlando, Osaka, Oslo, Ottawa, Paris, Perth, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pierre, Portland, Prague, Providence, Quebec-City, Raleigh, Regina, Richmond, Rio-de-Janeiro, Riyadh, Rome, Sacramento, Saint-Paul, Saint-Petersburg, Salem, Salt-Lake-City, San-Antonio, San-Diego, San-Francisco, San-Jose, Santa-Fe, Santiago, Sao-Paulo, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, Sharjah, Singapore, Springfield, St. John's, St. Louis, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Sydney, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tokyo, Topeka, Toronto, Trenton, Valencia, Vancouver, Venice, Victoria, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington-DC, Wellington, Whitehorse, Winnipeg, Yellowknife, Zurich, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New-Hampshire, New-Jersey, New-Mexico, New-York, North Carolina, North-Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode-Island, South-Carolina, South-Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West-Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Alberta, British-Columbia, Manitoba, New-Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova-Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia,
Our Students Come From
New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago, Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Ontario, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Boston, Houston, San Jose, Austin, Miami, Philadelphia, Nashville, Detroit, Raleigh, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Tampa, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Columbus, Portland, Indianapolis, Quebec City, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Montreal, Ottawa, Saskatchewan, Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore, Hongkong, Bangalore, Bangkok, Manila, Tokyo, Chennai, Jakarta, Beijing, Seoul, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Riyadh, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Auckland(NZ), Adelaide, Perth, London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Stockholm, Zurich, Brussels, Milan, Madrid, Hague, Dublin, Frankfurt, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Lagos, Johannesburg