ECBA Exam Pattern
For freshers or professionals wanting to enter the domain of business analysis, the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) is a great place to start. It is the level one in the business analysis certification framework from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
ECBA covers the foundation of how to approach business analysis according to the BABOK® Guide. It is aimed at individuals entering the BA profession. ECBA not only gives a rock-solid foundation for getting into the BA profession also helps with a global certification.
ECBA exam focuses on-
The exam blueprint of ECBA is aligned with v3.0 of the BABOK® Guide.
Business Analysis Knowledge
Knowledge Area- ECBA
IIBA ECBA Exam Pattern:
- 1-hour remote online proctored exam.
- 50 multiple choice
- In order to clear the ECBA certification exam, IIBA checks for success in each knowledge area and overall.
- It is competency-based and aligned with v3.0 of the BABOK® Guide.
IIBA ECBA Exam location/ Mode
You can take the ECBA certification exam from home with PSI Online Exams. It is conducted LIVE and monitored environment. You just need to have a web cam, microphone and stable internet connectivity in your PC/Laptop.
You can do a compatibility check before the exam- https://www.examslocal.com/ScheduleExam/Home/CompatibilityCheck
The link to register for your exam is –
The ‘Must Do’s’ for the ECBA Certification Exam
- You should have a noise and distraction-free environment.
- The desk/table which you will use during the exam should be clutter free and without any papers, books, devices, etc
- Make sure that nobody comes into the room during the exam
- Make sure you have uninterrupted power and internet
You can find more instructions and information on this link – https://www.psionline.com/
The ‘Do Not’s’ of the ECBA Certification Exam
- Do not attempt until you have a strong foundational knowledge of business analysis as per the BABOK® Guide.
- Do not expect the exam to be easy
- Do not expect to have the luxury of time
- Food, beverages (i.e. water, including chewing gums), attending phone calls or scheduled breaks during the exam is not permitted.
- Do not read questions with lips, or whisper or loudly
IIBA guidelines to prepare you for your exam day-
ECBA Exam Prep Tips-
For knowing more about the different plans we have on offer and to register for the workshop please go through
Register free for a trial account on our learning portal- https://www.suxeed.net/
About Adaptive US
As a Premier Endorsed Education Provider (EEP) for the IIBA, Adaptive US, helps professionals to prepare for and succeed in their certification exams. Adaptive US is one of the market leaders when it comes to BA online training in ECBA, CCBA, AAC, and CBAP and also gives the option of success guarantee where without paying an extra penny you can undergo the training all over again if you fail. For more details about plans and registration, you can visit the Workshop Calendar.
ECBA Program Schedules
|Workshop Name||Mode of Session||Timings||Dates|
|ECBA Prep Workshop - US Weekday - ( Fri - Thu )||Instructor led - Online||9.00 to 13.00 ET||Aug 8 to Aug 30|
|ECBA Prep Workshop - US Weekday OKC - ( Mon - Tue )||Instructor led - Online||2.00 to 6.30 ET||Aug 5 to Aug 27|
|ECBA Prep Workshop - US Weekend - ( Sat - Sun )||Instructor led - Online||9.00 to 13.00 ET||Aug 10 to Sep 1|
|ECBA Prep Workshop - US Weekend - ( Sat - Sun )||Instructor led - Online||9.00 to 13.00 ET||Sep 14 to Oct 6|
|ECBA Prep Workshop - US Weekend - ( Sat - Sun )||Instructor led - Online||9.00 to 13.00 ET||Oct 5 to Oct 27|