Running at a success rate of 97+%, with Adaptive your chances of failure in the IIBA certification exam is reduced by 1000% or 10 times. (FYI - Industry success rate is below 70%).
We are totally COMMITTED to your success and we share the RISK and REWARD with you.
With us, you can take your IIBA certification exam with complete PEACE OF MIND.
Adaptive US offers Success Guarantee on Core IIBA Certification Trainings (CBAP, CCBA, and ECBA).
As part of the success guarantee we extend the below support:
For the first unsuccessful attempt:
- Refund of one-time retake fees for the second attempt subject to meeting the terms of success guarantee. Total liability is limited to one time USD 250 for CBAP and CCBA and USD 85 for ECBA. This will be paid by Adaptive to the student upon submission of the proof of failure.
- One complete re-sit for the classes at no extra cost
- All possible support in the off-chance that a student fails to clear the exam in the first attempt.
For the second unsuccessful attempt:
- Refund of the entire course fees subject to meeting the success guarantee terms along with conditions which needs to be fulfilled before appearing for the second attempt.
Conditions to avail success guarantee in the first attempt:
- Students must completely attend the live training sessions that they have enrolled for.
- Students must pass all the 6 simulations available in SuXeed before appearing for the examination.
- Students must take the examination within 6 months of completing the training session.
Conditions before appearing for the second attempt:
- Inform Adaptive US upon your first unsuccessful attempt so that Adaptive experts can discuss and devise suitable exam strategies for your next attempt
- Students must re-attend the entire respective workshop once again
- Retake and pass the following quizzes in the question bank based on the course that they've enrolled for:
- CBAP – Scenario-based questions, case-based questions and 6 simulations
- CCBA – Scenario-based questions and 6 simulations
- ECBA – Knowledge-based questions and 6 simulations